So whos desperate for a job?

Eskay Jones

Its funny really, the amount of people i've had bitch about me being on benefits on here and not one person has volunteered to do this, just because they would have to go in every day without pulling a sickie or they wont get paid.

If i was in the position where it was possible i would jump at the chance to do something like this, shame on you guys who are complaining.

6 days x 10hrs a day = 60hrs over 2 weeks = 120hrs x 10quid per hour = £1200

Who wants to make 1200.

I need somebody between the age of 20-27 to be flexible in the hours.

Work involves constantly transporting material from west to south london.

**DRIVING LICENSE** essential.

Honestly. no bullshit I need some1 for 2 weeks who wants to make some cash with me.

Incase your worried about what ur transporting it's Car materials, Medical equipment.

I need a 5 man job to complete this. You'll be paid after 2weeks.

Its hard work but the money is good and if you do 13days and miss one day I wont give you a penny. So you better be down for the cause.

Monday - Sat sunday off.

Starting April 5th monday.

Start at 7am you have to come to Wimbledon and your shift will end 5-6pm.

Need somebody who doesnt mind some heavy work. some hard body ready to work type.

I could employ polish at half the wage but i want my brothers to get on this.

I wish you goodluck in your business venture...congratulations

As someone that employs people Ill tell you that running your business in the long term on the above premise is asking for trouble and is unprofessional ......

Its funny really, the amount of people i've had bitch about me being on benefits on here and not one person has volunteered to do this, just because they would have to go in every day without pulling a sickie or they wont get paid.

If i was in the position where it was possible i would jump at the chance to do something like this, shame on you guys who are complaining.

Its not about that tho.

Pulling a sickie and being ill is very different.

Imagine u worked for 13 days and then on the 14th day u fell ill and couldnt do that day.. how would u feel being told ur getting nothing after helping out for 13 days (where someone else is getting paid for it). No one wants to work for free.

so let me clarify, if they work 13 of the 14 days and leave you in the lurch for one of these days but you still successfully complete the task, you pocket the money, spud them and go on your way?

I understand where you're coming from (in terms of protecting your time & investment), but you've single-handedly killed off your own sales pitch.

Take the poles, offer them 800. put the other 400 towards your yute. job done.

I dont think anyone is arguing about him offering the job, good look on that, but like already stated he killed his pitch with that one caluse.

Effectively nobody has a problem with working for 12 days, nobody has a problem with the money on offer, nobody will have a problem off getting paid two weeks later, however whoever does it is getting paid £100 a day, so if they work 11 days, then they should get £1100, not £0. If someone worked for a day then f*cked off, then granted I wouldnt pay them cos they have f*cked me up and I hired them to work 12 days not 1. But 11 days and then not pay, I'm coming to you swinging, especially if I'm desperate.

Its not about that tho.

Imagine u worked for 13 days and then on the 14th day u fell ill and couldnt do that day.. how would u feel being told ur getting nothing after helping out for 13 days (where someone else is getting paid for it). No one wants to work for free.

Exactly

lol at using your common sense being bitching.

On one hand he's talking about being all official with taking people's documents etc but on the other he's talking about withholding all your pay if you get ill/a family member dies/ your child is poorly etc etc etc

Holla at a Polish brudda but I'm pretty sure if one of them misses a day and you don't pay them you will have problems.

thats the problem with most of you on this forum..ur just bitches

im sure the few that really work on here have worked the last 14 days straight.

its not such a hard thing to do, but you then get hooked up on missing just one day

rather than be determined NOT to miss any day. its not like man is asking u to work 300 days straight

its usually a waste advertising genuine things on here cos u got a few idiots who just want everyone else to be as useless as them

• Upvote 1

I dont think anyone is arguing about him offering the job, good look on that, but like already stated he killed his pitch with that one caluse.

Effectively nobody has a problem with working for 12 days, nobody has a problem with the money on offer, nobody will have a problem off getting paid two weeks later, however whoever does it is getting paid £100 a day, so if they work 11 days, then they should get £1100, not £0. If someone worked for a day then f*cked off, then granted I wouldnt pay them cos they have f*cked me up and I hired them to work 12 days not 1. But 11 days and then not pay, I'm coming to you swinging, especially if I'm desperate.

thats the problem with most of you on this forum..ur just bitches

im sure the few that really work on here have worked the last 14 days straight.

its not such a hard thing to do, but you then get hooked up on missing just one day

rather than be determined NOT to miss any day. its not like man is asking u to work 300 days straight

its usually a waste advertising genuine things on here cos u got a few idiots who just want everyone else to be as useless as them

Not really cos if you go into it with the best intentions, work 10 days and then get involved in a car accident and break your leg, what right has he got to withold payment for the days you worked?

That's not even legal, which is obviously why he's offering it as cash in hand work.

Guest Esquilax

Guy said he won't pay you if you take one day off if your child dies.

That's deep.

Employ Polish/ Romanians. They'll do the job better and for half the cost.

6 days x 10hrs a day = 60hrs over 2 weeks = 120hrs x 10quid per hour = £1200

Who wants to make 1200.

I need somebody between the age of 20-27 to be flexible in the hours.

Work involves constantly transporting material from west to south london.

**DRIVING LICENSE** essential.

Honestly. no bullshit I need some1 for 2 weeks who wants to make some cash with me.

Incase your worried about what ur transporting it's Car materials, Medical equipment.

I need a 5 man job to complete this. You'll be paid after 2weeks.

Its hard work but the money is good and if you do 13days and miss one day I wont give you a penny. So you better be down for the cause.

Monday - Sat sunday off.

Starting April 5th monday.

Start at 7am you have to come to Wimbledon and your shift will end 5-6pm.

Need somebody who doesnt mind some heavy work. some hard body ready to work type.

I could employ polish at half the wage but i want my brothers to get on this.

Imagine this happened :rofl: I would murder you

It's a business scheme the wages come out of my pocket. If you dont complete the job im not gonna hold my end of the deal. I wouldnt care if your family passed away if you missed one day that's it

Sorry but that is deep. Real deep.

So if someones mother passed away or their own child was rushed to hospital or they broke a leg and couldnt walk ( these are scenarios to name a few) and they missed the next day off work, even letting you know of the situation, you wouldn't pay them AT ALL just because the missed a day off work. At least cut their pay or something.

f*cked.

You could never get away with that if you was a manager for a company.

And LOL @ the people saying 'LOL to the bitches on here'...watch it happen to you innit. You'll be the ones bitching.

Its not about that tho.

I was gonna say but surely in special circumstances you would be let off for one day, but i've just seen the bit that was highlighted in red about even if your family passed away you wouldnt get let off (i must of skim read coz i didnt see this the first time round) and thats over the top really. I was aiming it at people who looked like they were up in arms about having to work 14 days without throwing a sickie, but obviously if you were genuinley ill (not just a cold or something stupid) then you would think its a given, you cant predict certain circumstances. So i half take back my previous post lol

/

@ Necksta im a single parent