Ermm Ye Man Utd vs Chelsea (Biggest Game Of PL So Far, Thought It Deserved A Topic :S) And The Rest

Well done Chelseasee you man June 10th :D

f*ck*ng cuntswe started this opposition against owners shittryin it with their yellow and greenfassies
silly guy, protesting since 2005 Liverpools opposition to your owners is similar to a situation were a sket agrees to give head then gets pissed off when the guy busses in her mouth, The Americans were welcomed the same way the Arabs are being lorded right now, Dissapointed, i still think we'll win the league though, well done Chelsea done enough to win the game apart from the offside goal no real complaints. Bring on Bayern

f*ck*ng cuntswe started this opposition against owners shittryin it with their yellow and greenfassies
silly guy, protesting since 2005 Liverpools opposition to your owners is similar to a situation were a sket agrees to give head then gets pissed off when the guy busses in her mouth, The Americans were welcomed the same way the Arabs are being lorded right now, Dissapointed, i still think we'll win the league though, well done Chelsea done enough to win the game apart from the offside goal no real complaints. Bring on Bayern
hahahahathat comment was fishing for you LOLlol its the only thing I respect utd about still

How do you know that though?You still gotta play Spurs, Man City AND Chelsea. Realistically how many points are you expecting from the games? I see you getting beaten on Saturday tbh. Drogba will son.The only hard game they have really is against Spurs. But without Cesc its gonna be much harder and teams will try take advantage.Should have taken him off early 2nd half he was clearly struggling before the injury.
I AM ALWAYYYYS right.Shoulda put money on it at HT