Mission Impossible: TYPICAL GERMANZ

I'm hoping to watch a good game of football. It's going to be an emotional evening indeed and if the pitch size doesn't kill Arsenal then Messi will./May the best team win on the night but IF! IF! IF! Arsenal win somehow, I swear I will. . .
beg sum1 make the europa cup topic so this guy can talk to himself in there
Beg you just allow the dry send, pay me no mind & stop gassing up the thread.There's a good boy.
rafa-press.JPG

Yaya Toure at CB >> Sol at CBBarca will have no probs in the back 4. LOL @ Sky making a big deal out of it.3-1.I hope arsenal give them a good game though.
Thing is the two goals that Barca got in the first game were balls over the top that caught out Alex Song's inexperience and poor positioning. I think had Sol been there those goals wouldn't have gone in.Allow anyone running AT this wardrobe ass nucca though.

Guest Intervention
Yaya Toure at CB >> Sol at CBBarca will have no probs in the back 4. LOL @ Sky making a big deal out of it.3-1.I hope arsenal give them a good game though.
Thing is the two goals that Barca got in the first game were balls over the top that caught out Alex Song's inexperience and poor positioning. I think had Sol been there those goals wouldn't have gone in.Allow anyone running AT this wardrobe ass nucca though.
Fair enough if those were their only two chancesthey weren't though..

Barca will go out tonight im sure of it the bigger pitch will hepl arsenal play on the counter with there paceenglish clubs have got some good results at the camp nou over the last few seasons and i dont exect anything different tonightsome good odds for le arse as well/Inter 1 up

If Sol isn't fit don't even dare risk Silvestre, should go with this-Almunia--Eboue-Sagna-Tom V-Clichy--Diaby-Denilson-Nasri--Theo-Rosicky--Bendtner-If Sol is fit-Almunia--Sagna-Sol-Tom V-Clichy--Diaby-Denilson-Nasri--Theo-Rosicky--Bendtner-Rosicky is 50/50.

valdesalvesmarquezmilitoabidalbusquetsxavipedromessikeitabojanalmuniasagnasilvestrevermaelenclichydiabynasridenislonwalcottbendtnerrosicky

not confirmed btwseems as thought it is now