Arsenal Summer Transfer Window

MrJibbles

For most of us he can't, he knows there is a serious flaw in goal and in need of a big change but would we be surprised to see him keep them 2 as 1 & 2, summer after summer we have said we need a new keeper yet he sticks with them.I hope I am wrong and he does bring in a new keeper.

Per Mertesacker is aware of interest in his services from abroad but insists he is happy at Werder Bremen.The Germany international is reported to be a top target for those clubs looking to tighten up at the back, with Arsenal mentioned as one potential suitor.It is claimed the race to land the 25-year-old's signature will begin in earnest once his commitments at the World Cup are over.Mertesacker, who has spent his entire career to date in his homeland, admits to being tempted by the prospect of a new challenge but is adamant that he will not be actively seeking a switch elsewhere."My agent helps to keep things away from me, that is why I haven't heard of the interest," he told BILD."There are certainly clubs of interest in foreign countries, especially those who participate in the UEFA Champions League every season."But being at Werder Bremen is something I enjoy and I feel at home there."We have all seen that not many German players have succeeded when playing abroad. That is why I am not looking for a move."I have thought about it from time to time, but I don't think it is urgent."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/05/28/1946828/barcelona-presidential-candidate-marc-ingla-cesc-fabregas
Barcelona presidential candidate Marc Ingla has insisted that Cesc Fabregas is on his way to Camp Nou from Arsenal.The saga surrounding the Spain international's potential switch has gathered momentum in recent weeks, with the player apparently keen on making the move.With presidential elections at Barca imminent, Ingla maintains that there is no doubt Fabregas will be plying his trade in Catalonia next season."Cesc will be a Barcelona player, yes, yes. The money is not as important as his dream because he wants to return to Barcelona and it’s a dream for our fans," Ingla told reporters.“Arsenal are a model club and to maintain good relations we will try to agree a good price. Of course Barcelona wants to complete a quick deal.“I believe that Cesc’s time at Arsenal has finished, they have benefited from him and now we hope to reach agreement.”
He saying money ain't important as in he will stump up the asking price no matter what because he loves Cesc so muchOr Arsenal can't keep him just cuz they want more money than that shitty £30 milGood price for US or for Barca......This is only the elect though so hes bait saying all this sh*t to get barca fans on his side Fab is bait in them cunts little games

Lorient reject £4.2m Arsenal bid for French defenderhttp://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Euro-Spy-transfer-news-Arsenal-have-4-2m-bid-for-French-defender-Laurent-Koscielny-rejected-by-Lorient-article440839.html

Lorient reject £4.2m Arsenal bid for French defenderhttp://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Euro-Spy-transfer-news-Arsenal-have-4-2m-bid-for-French-defender-Laurent-Koscielny-rejected-by-Lorient-article440839.html
never heard of him but after Verm I ain't saying sh*t