Babies

charliechalk

One time my friend told mer he was shopping and he hears this woman calling out her child's name'Ebony, Ebony come here!'He looks around and its a white woman with a white child, I was creasing.
lol, I've seen a white child called Ebony. She was so fair and had blonde hair. It just looked weird. It was like seeing a dark skin black child called Ivory.The hairdressers at the salon I used to go to gave their kids some next kind of names. Me and one of the stylists was talking about her daughter, and I asked what her name was and she said "Oh her name's Givenchy"I was like :D "Givenchy??" and she said "yeah Givenchy, you know-like the perfume"I had a hard time stopping myself from laughing. And what smacked it was that she couldn't even pronounce it correctly.

lmao... The mum was young wasn't she? I've seen a kanye before at work. When the mum called out his name, the whole shop floor literally stopped. This is what happens when babies have babies
Yh she had her in yr 10 (shes older than me) when destinys child 1st come out lol. Her child is the same age as my frends lil sister so it says it all really. Ive also heard a Usher and a Kelis. SMH

Guest Intervention

I know a girl who called her son Kyzer :/WHAT THE f*ck?Those ones where you just give up.'He's gonna have a tag anyway mightaswell help him out'