David Villa to Barcelona

Lenny

stopping reading after you called melo a CB

any you who knows what an anus feels like

The f*ck are you on about moron? Clearly a typo if I called him a CB, try and curb your cuntish streak will you.

Bit off topic but yeah I've had anal sex with my gf, problem :lol:?

Lol at knowing what the anus feels like. :lol:

dies.

On topic... Tried it. Felt good. Nothing more, nothing less.

Them youts in pe lesson who got asked first wether a gal was sexy and said no then when every1 else said ye u confessed to having pics of her on your wall which u jizz over ffs u weirdo

Scroll up in that same thread and view the 'post I was laughing at retard.

My 'tried it' comment was ON topic, as the thread was going on about people who have had anal sex.

Finally, you're not funny pal. You're any Somal. Go die in fire.

Lol at Liverpool fans getting involved. The bid will soon come in for Torres you mugs. Anyways, I ain't one to comment too hard on this issue. Should Cesc leave it won't be the dumbass 30m that these fools are bandying about tbh. It'll be 45m to 50m. Said it AGES ago in the sports room, you lot laughed then. 5 years on the contract, I swear if I was AW, I'd be ruthless as f*ck. Don't blame Cesc in all this tbh, but you can't carry on stating year in year out that you'd love to play for Barca one day and sign a f*ck*ng 8 year contract the next. Either Barca stump up our asking price or f*ck off and try again next year, if Cesc doesn't wanna play for us, f*ck him. No one is bigger than the club. AW needs to make signings though, a CM, DM, GK. We already got Chamakh, we really should be looking to move Nasri to the Centre. Diaby and Denilson need to get CUT. We need 2 beast DM's blocking out CB's. Song and a signing. With Nasri given the free roaming role, Chamakh and RVP up front. 4-4-2. No bullshit.

We need to build from the back. A commanding GK (Neuer? Akinfeev?), a solid CM (Melo? sh*t season and Juve, could be 10-15m, Wenger can definitely rebuild him) and a solid DM (If Cesc goes, try to get some sort of swap for Yaya). Realistically, I would mind us lining up like this next season

------------Akinfeev--------------

-Sagna----Bonucci--Vermaelen---Gibbs--

-----------Yaya-----Song-------

----Nasri-----------------Arshavin---

-----------RVP--------------------

----------------Chamakh---------------

RVP playing directly in behind Chamakh who is strong in the air and can hold the ball. Nasri roaming across the centre and Arshavin swapping wings with Nasri, running at defenders. Chamakh CAN be a goal machine if used right, our fullbacks need to work on their crossing. Gibbs CAN cross better than Clichy and has his head screwed on, Clichy has been a retard lately.

To improve our defence, our 2 DMs most sit back consistently, and put pressure constantly on the midfield of the opposition. Free up Arshavin and Nasri from this dirty ground work that f*cks up their creativeness and stamina. Bonucci is tactically adept, young and f*ck*ng class. If we got a team that looked like this together or set up in a similar fashion I'd be f*ck*ng stoked. Adios Cesc.

Edit: The coaching staff really need to start teaching the players how to defend as a unit, it's embarrassing how scattered we get when a team runs at our Dms and defence. Two DMs in front of the Cbs should sort this as it'll help us keep the shape better, especially when we get countered, Man Utd at home and Chelsea both times last season was f*ck*ng embarrassing. Need discipline not f*ck*ng Denilson. (Remember how he jogged back for Rooney against Man Utd?) Dirty beanhead.

All I know is Denilson and Diaby must never be anywhere near our first team ever again.

not a bad idea (Melo is a DM tho)

but Wenger is stubborn as f*ck, will still push 4-3-3

Could still work if our 2 Dm's stayed disciplined tbh. Nothing worse than a DM maurading forward at any opportunity, totally screws up the shape of the defense and leaves the team vulnerable to counters.

I actually like the 4-3-3 if it is played with the right players though I c/s all the signings but llow the Diaby hate is NOT ever in the same bracket of Denilshit however because of his inconsistency he shouldn't be starting and he ain't good enough defensively. If we stick with 4-3-3 and cesc goes the question is..... Is Nasri THAT guy?

Cesc is worth 30-35m max imo

He is not a striker or winger will never ever get more then 10 goals for a club if he is not on the set pieces(pens + direct free kicks) and he isnt good enough at set pieces to automatically go to first choice at his new club

isnt in the top 5 in the world let alone his position

and has not taken his club to glory or won individual trophies like kaka and ronaldo therefore is not in the same price range as them

• Upvote 1

Cesc is worth 30-35m max imo

He is not a striker or winger will never ever get more then 10 goals for a club if he is not on the set pieces(pens + direct free kicks) and he isnt good enough at set pieces to automatically go to first choice at his new club

isnt in the top 5 in the world let alone his position

and has not taken his club to glory or won individual trophies like kaka and ronaldo therefore is not in the same price range as them

berbatov-lol-111208.jpg

• Downvote 1

maybe i said it in a fishing kind of way but you should get my general point

and you cant argue against any of what i said tbh

Not falling for the bait.

But I will say...

Cesc Fabregas 2009/10

Premiership appearances 26+1

Premiership goals 15

Champions League appearances 8

Champions League goals 4

F.A. Cup appearances 1

F.A. Cup goals 0

Total appearances 35+1

Total goals 19

And that is all that needs to be said.

Once again 'lol' at Liverpool mugs, it hasn't sunk in that you're on channel 5 next year.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Manchester United failed with a last minute bid for new Barcelona signing David Villa.

The Mirror says United failed in an 11th hour bid to steal Villa from under the noses of Barcelona.

The Spanish striker, who has just completed a £35million move to the Catalan giants, was being tracked by Sir Alex Ferguson, and Valencia have now confirmed that an English club made a last ditch attempt to sign the 28-year-old.

“We had a significant offer from England that was not Chelsea,” said Valencia president Manuel Llorente.

“But Barcelona was best for us and the player. Villa has given us a lot and he deserves this move, especially if you consider that he wanted to stay in Spain.”

Milner 20M how the f*ck is Cesc worth less than 45? anyway 45+Millito and its a go. Yeah we should go back to 4-4-2 jahknow with 2 bests in the middle like Petit and Vieira 2 freeish wideman and 2 people upfront who can score. No point trying to replace Cesc cah you can't.

-----------------------------Buffon/Lloris---------------------------------------

---Sags-----------Milliito---------------Vermaelen--------Clichy--------

---Nasri------------Song/Toulalon/Diaby/Ramsey----Arshavin------

----------------------Rvp-----------Chamack/Bendtner--------------------

Buy a back up CB and Winger with the spare money.

Firstly Wenger will NOT go with two DMs in a game, that's too defensive. Arsenal are about attacking. We'll play one, and it will be Song.

Ramsey, Diaby and Nasri will be made to step up next season. Defenders and a goalie should be our only expectations (Considering it's AW) although in an ideal world even with that money we'd like a stronger starter than Denilson.

Guest KETAMIN

Milner 20M how the f*ck is Cesc worth less than 45? anyway 45+Millito and its a go. Yeah we should go back to 4-4-2 jahknow with 2 bests in the middle like Petit and Vieira 2 freeish wideman and 2 people upfront who can score. No point trying to replace Cesc cah you can't.

-----------------------------Buffon/Lloris---------------------------------------

:lol:

why?

:lol:

why?

Top class defender who Barca don't need that much.