Lenny

I am so pissed off right now.

j0lavc.jpg

BULLSHIT!

ULK

/

LOL @ Anelka. Man said Jenas you know.

/

£30m is par but so was Arsenal stealing him for nothing from Barca when he was younger. Looks like Barca never got over that.

/

Villa at Barca is a madness. They should've done that last year instead of signing Zlatan.

How much is Villa costing? yo f*ck this Barca want RVP and Clichy as well so if we sell Cesc we might as well give in and give them whoever they want because 'Geeebs, Trayoray and Velaaaar have plenty of potenchul' f*ck you Wenger you French frog prick. Only if he sells Cesc though cah otherwise Wengers a genius!

Hate the transfer window.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

How much is Villa costing? yo f*ck this Barca want RVP and Clichy as well so if we sell Cesc we might as well give in and give them whoever they want because 'Geeebs, Trayoray and Velaaaar have plenty of potenchul' f*ck you Wenger you French frog prick. Only if he sells Cesc though cah otherwise Wengers a genius!

Hate the transfer window.

:lol:

If they sign Villa AND Cesc it's all a wrap.

Forget it

on paper yes

bunch of big names in 1 squad doesnt always work

ask Real

I'm aware of this. At the beginning of the season I predicted Real wouldn't win anything due to their sh*t defence. You can score all the goals in the world(and they did(103)) but if your defence aint on point you aint bringing home no silverware.

That's the difference between Barce and Real atm.

No, the difference was literally their head to head games.

Yeah, and the difference in those head to head games arguably was Barca not conceeding a goal due to their superior defence and better organisation.

Also Real's poor defence and lack or organisation was evident in the CL

If Arsenal sell Fabregas and don't strengthen with at least 3 TOP class players they're doomed.

Lol @ selling your best player from a team of average players when you're already some way off the top 2

Peak

However at Arsenal another player always steps up, be it Wilshere, Nasri or Arsahvin.

That said best finish would be 4th.

Was having this argument with my boy. I said to him yeah another player may always step up but ultimately the club stays in about the same position 3rd-4th in the league and some way off the top 2

If they sign Villa AND Cesc it's all a wrap.

Forget it

on paper yes

bunch of big names in 1 squad doesnt always work

ask Real

I'm aware of this. At the beginning of the season I predicted Real wouldn't win anything due to their sh*t defence. You can score all the goals in the world(and they did(103)) but if your defence aint on point you aint bringing home no silverware.

That's the difference between Barce and Real atm.

No, the difference was literally their head to head games.

Yeah, and the difference in those head to head games arguably was Barca not conceeding a goal due to their superior defence and better organisation.

Also Real's poor defence and lack or organisation was evident in the CL

TBH, in those games, the difference was that Barcelona were actually a team & Madrid were an assortment of players.

Barcelona = fluid & Madrid = forced play.

Same reason they got knocked out of the CL.

The reason Barcelona conceded less goals over the season, was moreso because opposition don't even get the ball, as opposed to being tested consistently. Whereas, Madrid play at a much more faster pace, almost English pace, thus allowing other teams more of the ball & more goal-scoring opportunities.

Barcelona conceded only 11 goals less, and that isn't that much for La Liga.

How did Arsenal cope this season when Fabregas was out injured?

Negged for fishing without a hook. Same to LB.

Paranoid guys around here. Was a geniune question.

We couldn't cope without him, because when he got injured, we already had about 3-4 key players injured too.

Wouldn't be as bad, if we strengthen they way we need to.

lol @ people thinking Jenas is swag just lol

Jenas would be an awesome signing for us, great age, International experience, Champions League experience, box to box, English, plus the price would be brilliant..

Who eva signs Jenas I bet he kicks on and becomes on of the best midfielders in the world, I watched him from Forest days hes sick, wudda been in the world cup bar inj, if Wenger had anything about him he would gt JJ regardless of Cesc leaving..

Arsenals fans opinions are void neways when it comes 2 buying English, Wenger has poisoned their minds n tricked them, if the surname aint exotic they aint interested smh

Nzogbia

Jenas

Pieenar

Chamahk

GK

CB / Mexes

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4