who actually would/could go to a vip2 meet

Hank Moody

Guest haze-e

Nah bare fakehead online Gs who dont bk it. Like when that Anderson batty man was talking up online offering man out n sh*t then I showed him f*ck the hype man will link on hyde park innit then he backtracked to f*ck. Faggit. That was when man was 17 as well.

LS6 Gangster... :unsure:

Anderson didn't wanna tess it but nah I don't do the road ting anymore more on a gyal tip innit.

Seen star... :Y:

Nah bare fakehead online Gs who dont bk it. Like when that Anderson batty man was talking up online offering man out n sh*t then I showed him f*ck the hype man will link on hyde park innit then he backtracked to f*ck. Faggit. That was when man was 17 as well.

LS6 Gangster... :unsure:

Anderson didn't wanna tess it but nah I don't do the road ting anymore more on a gyal tip innit.

:lol: CBL

wait, u wanted a gay guy to link u in hyde park?

• Upvote 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

c wot i mean

Come on you know there's more chance of me and Esquilax getting married than me EVERRRRR in a million years going to an organised gathering of internet forum users.

Esquilax, you're in there, son.

wouldn't marry Charlie if she was the last sentient being with a c*nt in Liverpool tbh

rather bore tru a radioactive shark

Really? I'd rather f*ck charlie tbh... might of said too much about myself tho

• Upvote 2

ya d*ck just coz you play hide the phone with nx man u faggit. chat sh*t. the p*ssy said if he saw me he would smash my face in so i told the prik a time and place 2 link man in LS and he got nervous. Swear I was rollin solo no tools and the bitch bitched out. Bitch made nigga.