Anelka given the boot. Not the golden one.

Yuri

Mike Kane, this is the organised sport you speak of in relation to the French team yeah

stfu :lol:

:/

It's very obvious you've never played a SPORT let alone football at an organised level (this can be as low as Sunday league standard) from what you're implying.

Cussing your manager out, irrespective of his incompetence is unacceptable. A hierachy is in place. Order has to be in place. Letting them 'have it out', in your own words is counter-productive. It conveys the wrong impression to players.

You have team meetings. You have one on one talks.

/

Gourcuff has proved on club level, domestic & continental (he played very well for Bordeaux in the CL) that you can build a team around him.

The core of the French team after the World Cup has to be Lloris, Toulalan, Diarra & Gourcuff IMO. Kocielsny is supposed to be good so I'll reserve judgement on him & I'm PRAYING Benzema either moves to a team where gets first-team football or flourishes under Mourinho because he has to be a key player for us.

Mike Kane, this is the organised sport you speak of in relation to the French team yeah

stfu :lol:

:/

It's very obvious you've never played a SPORT let alone football at an organised level (this can be as low as Sunday league standard) from what you're implying.

Cussing your manager out, irrespective of his incompetence is unacceptable. A hierachy is in place. Order has to be in place. Letting them 'have it out', in your own words is counter-productive. It conveys the wrong impression to players.

You have team meetings. You have one on one talks.

What?

Firstly, I don't know why your getting personal like you know me like that (twice you've done it now). About 'obviously', how can you assume all that just because I said they should have it out verbally on a grown man tip to clear the air as whatever procedures their currently employing to resolve issues ain't working? Smh.

Secondly, why are you going on like heated verbal exchanges don't happen at the highest levels of sport in 1 2 1 situations, group situations or on the odd occasions in full public view. Yes it conveys the wrong impressions etc but seriously. You need to accept that the French team is/was overly TENSED and has been for a while therefore imo it was only a matter of time before it kicked off (although it shouldn't happen I agree) but; They will always be times when acceptable or not, team meetings or 1 2 1 talks ain't going to be enough to provide solutions.

All I'm saying is had they had it out on a grown man tip & cleared the air. Maybe, just maybe France would have been a much better & congenial team which is what I wanted so I can watch some good football. I don't know about you but all this harbouring feelings, p*ssy footing around & not letting sh*t out when all other options seem to have failed will only make situations ALOT worse.

Swear he plays in france, no team should be build around him but he should have played against mexcio how govu still plays is madness

So none of the French players should play in France?! Neg yourself please.

^_)

Just saying french league is shite

France's World Cup team director Jean-Louis Valentin says the national squad is refusing to train following a dispute on the training ground.

Valentin also says he has resigned from the French football federation, shouting that he was "ashamed" of the team.

"It's a scandal for the French, for the young people here. It's a scandal for the federation and the French team," Valentin said. "They don't want to train. It's unacceptable.

"As for me, it's over. I'm leaving the federation. I'm sickened and disgusted," said Valentin, who walked away from the training field, got into a car and drove off.

The team arrived at training Sunday, but a few minutes after taking the field fitness coach Robert Duverne stormed away from an argument with coach Raymond Domenech. Duverne threw his accreditation badge to the ground after the heated discussion and walked away.

The players then boarded the team bus.

Former France international Zinedine Zidane discussed the tactical plans of Les Bleus with Patrice Evra, Franck Ribery, Thierry Henry and William Gallas ahead of the World Cup clash with Mexico, according to a report in Liberation.

Zidane supposedly urged the experienced France players to speak with national team coach Raymond Domenech in order to discuss the players' preferred formation for the match against Mexico and make some tactical changes.

The four convinced Domenech to play in a 4-4-2 formation against the Mexicans instead of in the usual 4-2-3-1 set-up. Additionally, Yoann Gourcuff and Sidney Govou would have been dropped in favour of Thierry Henry and Matthieu Valbuena.

However, Domenech opted to stay with his original tactics after finding out that Zidane was the man behind the tactical revolution, though Gourcuff was shown the door. France were eventually beaten 2-0 by Mexico in their second match of the group phase and need all results to go their way on matchday 3 if they are to make it to the first knockout round.