(PS3) CALL OF DUTY : BLACK OPS

JOHN DOE

from what i can gather, prices are as follows for the supermarkets:

Sainsburys - £27.97 if you buy £30 worth of shopping instore.

Asda - £36.97 or £4.97 if you trade in Starwars - The Force unleashed II, Fable III or Fallout New Vegas Asda Link

Tesco - £39.90 (unconfirmed)

Morrisons - ???

Dont think we shall be getting it for £26 in Sainsburys like last year :(

Asda - £36.97 or £4.97 if you trade in Starwars - The Force unleashed II, Fable III or Fallout New Vegas Asda Link

Morrisons - ???

Tesco is £34.90 with the discount code i posted 2 or 3 pages back... got an email saying mine dispatched today :)

Morrisons - ???

Tesco is £34.90 with the discount code i posted 2 or 3 pages back... got an email saying mine dispatched today :)

im talking about instore prices playa, but good shout on that one non the less :Y:

Morrisons - ???

looked but cant find it

post it again please

lol

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/harford/bs-md-video-game-robbers-20101107,0,5201573.story

Handgun-wielding robbers who burst into a video-game store in Harford County over the weekend made off with more than just cash. They also stole more than 100 copies of the highly anticipated "Call of Duty: Black Ops," which won't go on sale until Tuesday.

At least two men were involved in the robbery, timing it for when the GameStop in the Festival at Bel Air shopping center on Bel Air South Parkway was about to close on Saturday night, the Harford County Sheriff's Office said Sunday. The men, armed with semi-automatic guns, stole four cases full of Black Ops — the newest game in the popular Call of Duty series — as well as cash and game systems. Police arrived on the scene around 9:20 p.m.

It was the second armed robbery of a Harford County GameStop store in less than three weeks. The sheriff's office said the men might also be responsible for the other incident, at the GameStop's Aberdeen location on Oct. 21.

While the robbery at the Bel Air store was under way on Saturday, two customers stopped by and were forced into a storage area at gunpoint. Neither they nor store employees were hurt, the sheriff's office said.

Its that time of the year :lol:

lol

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/harford/bs-md-video-game-robbers-20101107,0,5201573.story

Handgun-wielding robbers who burst into a video-game store in Harford County over the weekend made off with more than just cash. They also stole more than 100 copies of the highly anticipated "Call of Duty: Black Ops," which won't go on sale until Tuesday.

At least two men were involved in the robbery, timing it for when the GameStop in the Festival at Bel Air shopping center on Bel Air South Parkway was about to close on Saturday night, the Harford County Sheriff's Office said Sunday. The men, armed with semi-automatic guns, stole four cases full of Black Ops — the newest game in the popular Call of Duty series — as well as cash and game systems. Police arrived on the scene around 9:20 p.m.

It was the second armed robbery of a Harford County GameStop store in less than three weeks. The sheriff's office said the men might also be responsible for the other incident, at the GameStop's Aberdeen location on Oct. 21.

While the robbery at the Bel Air store was under way on Saturday, two customers stopped by and were forced into a storage area at gunpoint. Neither they nor store employees were hurt, the sheriff's office said.

Its that time of the year :lol:

Lol they had semi automatics. Life imitating art

Asda

£4.97 When you trade in Fallout New Vegas or Fable 3 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. £36.97 on it’s own.

Sainsburys

£27.97 when you spend £30 or more in-store. £37.97 on it’s own.

Tesco

£25 when you also purchase 2100 Xbox Live Points Card, 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership, £20 PS3 PSN Card. £39.90 on it’s own.

Morrisons

£29.99 when you buy any other chart game, £39.99 on it’s own

Game

£24.99 when bought with any other Xbox 360 or PS3 Chart title. Also £24.99 when traded in with selected games

Gamestation

£24.99 when bought with any other Xbox 360 or PS3 Chart title.

HMV

£42.99 or £7.99 when you trade in Medal of Honour

Blockbuster

£44.99 or £0.99 when you trade in two of these games : Medal of Honour, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, MMA, F1 2010, Star Wars The Force Unleashed

So basically it's a £40 ting straight? Not impressed. I want to see £30 fresh offers. Contemplating on whether or not to actually buy this game still. Internet has been messed up for a good while. WIll bang out campaign but I want to hit online up.

Lol @ blockbuster

Anyone wanna buy my copy off me for straight £30?

*It won't be opened and I've no interest in playing it, I'm just getting the 2100 points from tesco and figured I could make a fiver in the process.

*I'm not actually getting this game or the points from tesco but I imagine nuff ppl are lookin to do this

game master in elephant and castle is selling it today where they aint doing 24 hour release, im heading up there in a couple hours to get my copy, done the 24/7 realease last year and it werent too cold, this year its ice age 4 outside, not looking to get sick!! Got my multi pack of redbull again so it should be all good