Match Day 16

MrJibbles

how can you call me fake bro?your fully ghanaian and cant speak the languagesnmIN FACTget the f*ck out this thread since when you watch footballpiss me off
where did u here i cnt speak the language bro. f*ck off before i slap u u wannabe tryna make ur hair slicked back and where them tight tee shirts and pointy shoes like them mafia dons. they dont want u fam.wot u mean since when i watch football?I HAVE TO POST IN HERE WITH GUYS LIKE U WHO CHAT sh*t JUS TO SHOW I KNOW FOOTBALL. f*ck OFF U FLIP FLOP
:lol:weak comeback famthis aint the whatever room, just enjoy the celebrations initBring on Uruguay!!!!

GHAAAANNAAAAAAABLACK STARS UP IN THIS BITCH ITS PARTY TIME
you're so quick to switchyou were fully repping italy:lol:love it
:lol:mate good luck tomorrow some chump supporting england some selloutlike I aint repped Ghana on this forum from day one lol @ not being ghanaianunlucky bro
na ur fake still.

:/Bring me out in public? :D what you gonna try say im a fake Ghanaian there?I dont see how thats gonna workMinor u got the support of the forum with your chronie followers Man who has to hide his post count coz he posts far too much in an internet forum :lol:bro just try and enjoy this moment this is long talk this is suppose to be a celebration I apologise to everyone to bring this stupid f*cking prick talk to this room

Aslong as Kev The Ghetto Kid is playing Ghana have a chanceNo.13 who is a decent player is suspended to Muntari will come inIf they can stay focused they have a chance to get 2da semi's but this coach has got make sure they play well for 90 mins not just 1 half coz they wer sick inda 1st half against USA N Germany but kinda poor inda 2nd half of both