Summer transfer thread

Sandro? LOLWho the f*cks sandro? I'm talking about all them other big ballers not no unproven younger from a wack league.Lol @ digging that quote up. Me vs 3 spuds in your own room. You must have a notepad of my quotes man, appreciated for the attention you give me mate nice one.

TBH, I see this as being no different to when Man United fans rated R9's performance against their team.I'm not likening VDV to R9 of course, but it's a similar sentiment.VDV is my favourite player & he scored an absolutely sickening goal against us. I applauded that goal, because I rated it as a football fan.Additionally, I was still confident we would beat Hamburg & we did, 4-1.So allow certain heads fronting for the forum, acting like superior fans when half of you are fickle f*cks.You may not agree, but if you don't understand, then you're dumb TBH.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

TBH, VDV is the best signing & most high-profile signing of the transfer window in the PL so far. Albeit, a sh*t window.STFU
yh bigger than Balotelli, toure and Silva u clown? wtf?
LOLI'm a VDV fan, remember that. :D Until I see he's signed, sealed, delivered to Spurs anyway, I'm hoping contract talks break down.

TBH, VDV is the best signing & most high-profile signing of the transfer window in the PL so far. Albeit, a sh*t window.STFU
yh bigger than Balotelli, toure and Silva u clown? wtf?
LOLI'm a VDV fan, remember that. :D Until I see he's signed, sealed, delivered to Spurs anyway, I'm hoping contract talks break down.
fuk VDV we got Cesc n VanP who piss all over him
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3