The Nightmare

bex

• 2 weeks later...

And you have a face like a worn-out leather jacket.

her p*ssy a orthopedic mattress i just wanna sink into

lkasdLSADJKFDKJFG

FGBHBD

GGDFBGHBH

BDLOL

YL,

i dont care what none of you say

milian>>>>>

Yes.

'04 Milian was the hardest ever. Say nay.

/

The-Dream>>>>>

Guy has too many stripes.

couldnt give a spare f*ck about this, theyre a pair of strangers who live in some next existence.

but she would have a lot less problems if bitches wernt so aroused by money jus sayin

205c9p1.jpg

Strongest post in the thread.

agreed

• 4 months later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave
Christina Milian and music super-producer The-Dream have reportedly finally reached a divorce settlement -- one that will award the singer a one-time sum of $4 million.

Milian will get the windfall in addition to $5,000 a month in child support for her and The-Dream's daughter, Violet, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

In exchange for the payment and continued support, Milian is also said to have signed a strict non-disclosure agreement that forbids her to divulge details of their relationship.

The pair eloped in 2009 to Las Vegas, only to announce in July 2010 that they'd split a few months after their wedding. While The-Dream -- real name Terius Nash -- said their efforts as a couple were "unsuccessful," photos of the producer frolicking on a beach with his assistant suggested infidelity.

If the NDA is in place, we'll probably never know. And Milian can sing her own tune all the way to the bank.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2010/11/christina-milian-the-dream-divorce-settlement.html

im sure she'll be wiping her tears with the settlement

i just cnt help but think that this is going to happen to Swizz aswell

funny how firefox aint asking me to correct Swizz, found that kinda weird

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

She's had the fat pumps from day, I have that shot of it from the 'Whatever You Want' video etched in my cerebellum like Psycho Mantis went to work on me.

christinamilianmajorcamwz1.jpg

re-up this though fam

i remember it being epic