Notting Hill Summer 2010

Guest Awesome Kong

Same DJ's at the same stands every damn year

Even before I rolled onto KCC i knew it would be the neeky DJ with the glasses playing the same tunes he as done for the past 10 years

Bare wifeys out there but some loose tramps looking f*cked

The D&B stand it one of the best on All Saints as they have different DJ's and some alright mc's

Its dry when it comes to finding someone playing a set of Grime, Dubstep, Garage or even some good hip hop. You will just get bait tunes here and there with the same shitty sound systems with the same sh*t DJ's

Did not see much trouble just one guy getting twiss up

feds checking 15 yr old boys oysters and making notes is some fool ting

the ting in the fishnet body suit scrubsin her pimp on all saints, yuppy ting

sound lock off 7 on the nose, nonsense ting

sk youngers, excitement ting

enjoyed my 1 2 step b4 i bounced still

+

beasts have murdered the ladbroke grove vibes

• Downvote 4

got back half an hour ago

cant be bothered to go any after party.

Took my canon expecting some leg moment.. was just the usual shizzle.

some guy got moved to by feds for sporting a vest.. Could it be that guy on here.?

The funny thing is everyone actually saw it coming as well.

missed the defjam stage thing.

looked like it was sick. but ended when I got there.

saw mega over there(so solid) still sporting a faded red velor rocawear suit from 03

• Upvote 1

Just got back. Was at the Red Bull system, didn't get there until late but was still live. Free bar so u know it got a bit messy.

Went to some pub after on portobello, how can the dj be playing old school garage and plainface me when i asked him if he had any Anthill Mob or M-Dubs, DUMBNESS. some any dj.

Generally good vibes, apart some guy who tried to snatch my friends chain. Didn't even see who it was, just some hand that came out of the crowd and scratched his neck. Wasn't even worth trying to snatch, smallest chain u could imagine.

Carnival was better this year, more hype though saw bare people kicking off. I was mostly by the DnB bit and blazing in All Saints Park

Saw some funny sh*t some little 7 year old kid skanking to dnb drinking a corona with what I think was supposed to be his dad, then on the way back caught some grim bitch pissing in an alley by high street kent.

was wondering earlier today why i saw about 60 black boys and one or two wiggas being hassled by police on holloway rd

then some middle aged nuts looking white guy at the bus stop started telling this black couple "no offence to you two, but it's that carnival you know, it's the carnival. always trouble, always. it's terrible."

Was decent didnt even see that much trouble.....masterstepts one was live!!!...the prices were a pisstake though...someone was charging £5 for coke lol

bare people started running at the middle of no where at times like like a bomb was about to explode lol