UK Goon Robs Yung Berg's 2nd Chain

North Aleng

Guest Triple XXX

why is he jus shouting out random guys?

hes wierd, got like a London acccnet and it drifts into an American accent

and Berg still aint gt his transformers chain back yet has he?

So this guy is publicly proclaiming that he stole Yung Berg's chain, has pictures on his facebook with guns, hasn't even put his profile on private, and also baits up his face casually?!

SMH

Hope feds kick in his door simply for the fact that if you are going to be a criminal, you should be aiming to not get yourself caught and I think he missed that memo.

• Upvote 4

i have no respect for rappers that cant let go of the streetlife and end up in jail i.e prodigy and wayne.....BUT

at this point i would advise yung berg to walk with a strap or put some serious goons on the payroll....is there anybody that hasnt robbed this yute?.......how many times can one man get robbed? .....

how many Ls can one man take ....smh......the yute is just a walking atm at this point

• Upvote 1

I don't really know much about Yung Berg's music, but does he portray himself as a goon or something? Does he act in real life like he is on this ting or what? I don't understand why he is such a target. Guys might see it as guaranteed food. Either way, he needs to stop attending places. Can't be good for his rep. His PR people must hold their head in their hands and crack open bottles of Jack Daniels.