Weekend Football + CL

Eskay Jones

pal had a spare ticket @ n a/Also as far as im concerned Lucas is as much as 2blame as KonchI didnt know Hodgson claimed Lpool played well pmsl, they wer poor bare possession but no penetration n didnt create much..Roys bare animated on the touchline this season, he was a far more relaxed n composed gentleman down in West London with Fulham...I hope he can pull through this, hes a real gentleman of the game a respected figure unlike Benitez who goes around taunting other managers & making silly gestures

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is Torres ever going to regain his form?To say he looks a shadow of himself is an understatement.Swear he's been "regaining fitness" for two months now.
He gets injured...we rush him back..he gets injured Spain rush him back...On top of that he looks pissed off at the way we're playing, I honestly can't recall one clear cut chance we've created for him this season. He'll be gone soon.

17 - Man City have exactly the same number of points & the same goal difference (+7) after eight games as they did last season. Replicated.Premature hype....

Cagliari-Inter halted after Samuel Eto'o racist abuseSamuel Eto'o responded to the chants by scoring the only goalCameroon striker Samuel Eto'o suffered racist abuse on Sunday when Cagliari fans targeted the Inter Milan player in their Serie A game.Referee Paolo Tagliavento stopped the game after just three minutes and called the two team captains to the centre circle over the chants.He also asked the stadium announcer to remind fans that the game could be abandoned if the chants aren't stopped.The pause lasted just three minutes before the game got underway again.Eto'o had the last laugh, though, as he scored the only goal of the game to send Inter joint top of Serie A.Inter coach Rafael Benitez praised the Cagliari fans for quickly changing their behaviour."The positive thing is that the public understood straight away and then thought only about football," Benitez said.However, Cagliari coach Pierpaolo Bisoli suggested it was a misunderstanding over the nature of the 'boos'."Honestly I wasn't aware of anything, I've been asked a lot about it but what happened?" he asked."I wouldn't want normal jeers which are generally aimed at opponents to be confused with racist insults."I know the Sardinian fans and how civilised they are, I've never heard this sort of thing from Cagliari fans."Cagliari's Brazilian midfielder Nene also cast doubt over the nature of the chants."On the pitch we didn't understand what was going on, I wasn't aware of anything," he said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiQVM0Mrcec

too much

Eto'o is on fire right now, I think he's almost scored as many goals under the current manager as he did under the previous one already. Title race between Inter and Milan should be sick.

"With Mourinho we played on the counter-attack, with Benitez we press more and that's better for us forwards because we win back the ball higher up the pitch and create more chances,"
  • Downvote 2

lmao rvps injury proneness is contagious

• Upvote 4

Cagliari-Inter halted after Samuel Eto'o racist abuseSamuel Eto'o responded to the chants by scoring the only goalCameroon striker Samuel Eto'o suffered racist abuse on Sunday when Cagliari fans targeted the Inter Milan player in their Serie A game.Referee Paolo Tagliavento stopped the game after just three minutes and called the two team captains to the centre circle over the chants.He also asked the stadium announcer to remind fans that the game could be abandoned if the chants aren't stopped.The pause lasted just three minutes before the game got underway again.Eto'o had the last laugh, though, as he scored the only goal of the game to send Inter joint top of Serie A.Inter coach Rafael Benitez praised the Cagliari fans for quickly changing their behaviour."The positive thing is that the public understood straight away and then thought only about football," Benitez said.However, Cagliari coach Pierpaolo Bisoli suggested it was a misunderstanding over the nature of the 'boos'."Honestly I wasn't aware of anything, I've been asked a lot about it but what happened?" he asked."I wouldn't want normal jeers which are generally aimed at opponents to be confused with racist insults."I know the Sardinian fans and how civilised they are, I've never heard this sort of thing from Cagliari fans."Cagliari's Brazilian midfielder Nene also cast doubt over the nature of the chants."On the pitch we didn't understand what was going on, I wasn't aware of anything," he said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiQVM0Mrcec

too much
Doesnt get enough recognition at all

The Champions League is so sh*t at this stage, such a piss poor competitionTh only interesting Group is Spurs, and thats coz Spurs dnt have the balls to finish teams off, they should have 6 points by now and I know they will give teams a chance 2get back into games..Cant wait for the knockout stages, once all the sh*t is weeded out it gets interesting