Barcalys Premier League Week 11

Come Back?also what odds can i get on Owen Hargreaves coming off inj today as he makes his first startMan Utd: Van der Shiiit, Baked Bean Brown, Ferdiwank, Vid-bitch, Evrat, Obertwat, Haggis, Hopp-along, O'Shame, Sweet and Sour Park, Chi chi. Subs: Kuszwack, Smallting, Ginge, Fagio Da Silva, Plebans, Machwaster, 7m joke.We losing
can't wait till we rip these a new 1.

Wtf man.Teams show Ushited way too much respectThey are f*ck*ng beatable left right and centre at the moment. Just don't understand why teams don't take advantage.Bottling Cunts.
I remember when this used to happen against Liverpool but now...Diouf - "I used to get fired up playing Liverpool, but now playing against them is just like playing against Blackpool."
Did you hear about them solid rumours that a so called Glazer family are looking to take over Ushited in the imminent future!? They look like the perfect owners for you lot.oh and "lol" - there you go, I know thats what you craved for manc.
  • Downvote 2

coming from a Liverpool fan, that comment is just bizzare, especially considering you have no idea what the new owners are going to be like. Owners who Just like the gimps before them were welcomed in with open arms.We are a Fletcher injury away of being an amazingly ordinary side. And very beatable.Playing Hargreaves surely mustve been some way Of fergie trying to prove some sort of point, as i dont see how it couldve been a good idea on a footballing or medical level

All these people saying Silv aaint a winger etc well if he was good enough then surely he would be playing in his correct position..Navas & Pedro looked better than him at the world cup and Bellamy, Johnson & SWP would do a better job at City in the same position
Doesnt really help matters when the managers formation doesnt even accomodate his best position.Pedro looked better than him at the WC? Cheers for that nugget of golden information. Hardly surprising though seeing as he scored 23 goals last season tho....Leaving this convo here.e
Im sure Pedro Rodriguez was uncapped going into the World Cup, every1 thought Silva was the one but his performances showed him to be a flash in the pan, Navas & Pedro wer much bettaU dont accomodate top players mate, u build the team around them..
LOL. Pedro had just scored 20+ goals for the spanish champs and was being picked week in week out by Pep. Navas would have been in the squad years ago had it not been for his horrendous homesickness. Navas wernt even that good at the WC anyway. Alongside the fact AGAIN that silva wernt playing his best position.....snm/La Liga> Apono>>

lot of tekkers on that pav shot.Without VDV i swear we lack creativity... team tryna hit long balls all over the gafff...no passes along the groundThe times we did pass along the ground we looked dangerous.Gallas is a f*ck*ng shambles. Makes me sick everytime he wears the shirt. Makes 1 good tackle a game and gets gang raped for the rest.

All these people saying Silv aaint a winger etc well if he was good enough then surely he would be playing in his correct position..Navas & Pedro looked better than him at the world cup and Bellamy, Johnson & SWP would do a better job at City in the same position
Doesnt really help matters when the managers formation doesnt even accomodate his best position.Pedro looked better than him at the WC? Cheers for that nugget of golden information. Hardly surprising though seeing as he scored 23 goals last season tho....Leaving this convo here.e
Im sure Pedro Rodriguez was uncapped going into the World Cup, every1 thought Silva was the one but his performances showed him to be a flash in the pan, Navas & Pedro wer much bettaU dont accomodate top players mate, u build the team around them..
LOL. Pedro had just scored 20+ goals for the spanish champs and was being picked week in week out by Pep. Navas would have been in the squad years ago had it not been for his horrendous homesickness. Navas wernt even that good at the WC anyway. Alongside the fact AGAIN that silva wernt playing his best position.....snm/La Liga> Apono>>
suspicious_toes.pngAre you Portuguese in disguise?
  • Upvote 1

coming from a Liverpool fan, that comment is just bizzare, especially considering you have no idea what the new owners are going to be like. Owners who Just like the gimps before them were welcomed in with open arms.We are a Fletcher injury away of being an amazingly ordinary side. And very beatable.Playing Hargreaves surely mustve been some way Of fergie trying to prove some sort of point, as i dont see how it couldve been a good idea on a footballing or medical level
I like Fletcher but he aint no top player that you make out