The Centreback Solution

YesWeCain

TF just answers what he wants to then poses questions that everyone MUST answer like he is the messiah, and regardless of your answer he's always right.
Lol, that kinda fails, when nobody still has answered my question of what club they would like Arsenal to trade places with...
How can you back that every Arsenal fan should see and understand that Wenger is building a team to DOMINATE than also want us to agree that ONE TROPHY is enough reward for Wengers plan and direction of the past 6 years.Talking about a trophy alone of course it is an achievement and something all Arsenal fans should celebrate.
See now I was gonna type a reply to this, I was gonna rant and rant, but then I realised that tbh you can't read as there is clearly a miscommunication. So as its Christmas I'm gonna tap out, and wish you well.
  • Upvote 1

I was at the game g where was you?Lol at the pos' for this clown, I've never said we have to spend lots of money and my argument is not based on one game of the season.In fact just for that I should come back and bump this thread EVERY TIME we drop points if that's the way you lot want to go on about it.

• Upvote 5

Guest Awesome Kong
I was at the game g where was you?Lol at the pos' for this clown, I've never said we have to spend lots of money and my argument is not based on one game of the season.In fact just for that I should come back and bump this thread EVERY TIME we drop points if that's the way you lot want to go on about it.
I was offered a ticket tbh but I was physically unable to go so watched it with my fam and my Chelsea supporting next door neighbour if you must know./Stop moaning.
  • Downvote 3

This is why you lot love Wenger so much, you think like he does and accept everything he says. This win is something to build on, remember we did beat Chelsea in the 2008 season but did that get us anywhere?DO NOT GET GASSED OVER ONE PERFORMANCE.!!!!!A quick google search of "Wenger Arsenal Mature" returned all these quotes from stories over the years...Wenger on Theo's performance against Croatia (Sep 2008) - "I feel that is more important for his career than the three goals he scored because that shows a great sign of intelligence and maturity." Wenger on Fabregas Blackburn row & Arsenal (Feb 2008) - "The team as a whole has a personality and a mental toughness from the beginning of the season. We were confronted with major problems and have shown resilience on every occasion."Wenger Post-match Everton 6-1 (Aug 2009) - "I am very happy with the team attitude basically, and we look like we have matured."Wenger Post-match Olympiakos 2-0 (Sep 2009) - "We have matured and a game like this shows just that." Wenger Post-match Watford 2-1 (Dec 2006) - "Robin is much more mature on the pitch now."Wenger Post-match Tottenham 1-2 (Apr 2010) -“We lost a game we couldn't afford to lose in the title race and that shows we are not mature enough”Wenger Post-match West Ham 1-0 (Oct 2010) - "We kept going and out of this game you can say we had a great attitude and we have matured."Wenger Post-match Man City 3-0 (Oct 2010) - "I'm very pleased because they looked like they have matured"Wenger Post-match Chelsea 3-1 (Dec 2010) - "We have matured, I have said that many times"

• Upvote 2

Guest Awesome Kong

We know he's gassed with that "mature" talk, but you seem to moan at every chance you get. instead of thinking that was a good game for us, you're moaning about him saying "mature." Like I say, you always seem to find something to moan about with redards to Wenger. Arsenal were all over Chelsea, just be happy dawg :D

• Downvote 2

We know he's gassed with that "mature" talk, but you seem to moan at every chance you get. instead of thinking that was a good game for us, you're moaning about him saying "mature." Like I say, you always seem to find something to moan about with redards to Wenger. Arsenal were all over Chelsea, just be happy dawg :D
Fam you said where I was in the thread, I don't want people thinking I'm some anti-Arsenal anelka type of user on here so replied. It's just a result here and there is not going to change my mind.Anyway I am happy and celebrated the night well, f*ck Chelsea.

ARSENAL are set to sell defender Havard Nordtveit to German side Borussia Monchengladbach in an £800,000 deal.The Norwegian, 20, has never started for the Emirates side.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3322848/Arsenal-are-set-to-sell-defender-Havard-Nordtveit.html
watch him become sick. wenger is hit and miss with centre backs, from when he opened his wallet to actually sign BOTH laurent and hardy this summer... smh. vermaelen needs to recover and djourou needs to be able to start consecutive matches. miracle were stiil in the "title race" with those 2 french clowns playing so many matches.

If Arsène Wenger buys anyone in January, it will be a centre back.Speaking at Tuesday’s press conference, the Arsenal manager ruled out buying a striker, midfielder and goalkeeper. And he will only consider acquiring a defender if Thomas Vermaelen suffers a set back in his rehabilitiation.The Belgian has been out since late August with an Achilles injury and is due back at the end of this month. If that is delayed then Wenger may go back into the market. Otherwise, he will keep his cheque-book closed.“In the offensive department, [a new signing] is completely excluded,” said the Frenchman. “In midfield, completely excluded. Don't forget we have a big squad with Diaby injured, Lansbury and Ramsey is coming back too. He played a full game with Nottingham Forest yesterday."With the goalkeepers, I stand as firm as ever.“At the back, it just depends on Vermaelen. I am just waiting to know more about him, and then at the end of January we will have to make a decision.”/The next ten to 14 days will be crucial for the short-term future of Thomas Vermaelen.The Belgian centre back is close to a return to outdoor training after an Achilles injury and, according to Arsène Wenger, the prevailing mood is positive. However the manager knows he will have to look closely at the 24-year-old in the next few weeks.Vermaelen has been out since August and is due to return at the end of January, just when the transfer window closes. If the defender is likely to be out much longer than that then Wenger may buy some cover.“Thomas is just on the fringe of getting back on the pitch again,” said the manager. “The next ten days to two weeks will be an important test for him and hopefully he can get through well. We will see.“At the moment everyone at the Club looks positive but I will have to make a decision before the end of January."The rumour mill has already thrown up the name of Gary Cahill as a replacement. The tough-tackling Bolton defender has developed a fine reputation since moving from Aston Villa and won his first England cap in September.“I wouldn't like to give you a name,” said Wenger when Cahill was mentioned. “But if Thomas doesn't improve we will have to look at [the whole situation].”