Weekend Football topic

TF S4DK

smhWe played sh*t, I counted 1 attempt, that Nasri shot and tbh Chamhk shudda done betta with thatsmh @ putting Nasri on the RW, our most effective player ina game like this shud be inda middle, this is not Fulham playing against a rookie LBShudda been 3-0/4-0Tommy V, Cesc & RVP are the spine n they wer either out or not match fit, so we will not get 2 carried away Keeper did well

• Upvote 1

I thought Rosicky was bad, until Cesc came on...Chamakh isn't cut out for the big games, always going sideways or backwards.Arshavin is a c*nt.How did Wenger have 5 days to not figure out a game plan, I'm looking around and thinking bar individual brillance how we getting a goal.Clichy did alright then had a 20 minute period where he lost his mind.

On a level anyone expect anyhing different?Not sending or anything, because I didn't. From the lineup to the outcome..
Was hoping for a draw tbh, but I knew we would get beaten like this[NEO] It was inevitable [/NEO]/Can wenger please replace Adebayor with a striker with some type of goal scoring ability.

How did Wenger have 5 days to not figure out a game plan, I'm looking around and thinking bar individual brillance how we getting a goal.
Been thinking like this ever since Henry leftfrom the times I can remember Arshavin having to score 4 and Nasri on his gundam flex in 08 against Man Utd thats the ONLY way we beat or get results from the big teams.We go into the big games with the same mentality and game plan as we would going to face Everton or Sunderland etc