Weekend Football

Black.

how can you man not rate balotelli love players like that cant stand the rest of these media clones all talking the same neutral shitno characters left in the game /Bilbao going to barca and getting rolled over again :D

• Upvote 1

how can you man not rate balotelli love players like that cant stand the rest of these media clones all talking the same neutral shitno characters left in the game /Bilbao going to barca and getting rolled over again :D
this is the thing, People wanna cuss when players drone on and spout the exact same generic sh*t as the person that went before them. but when someone is straight up and honest, they still wanna cuss, all players should just do a fergie and f*ck off all interviews

I think people are judging him on more than those comments though. Well, I am anyway. His whole persona just screams d*ckhead, who lacks respect and has done very little to c/s his own words. He probs will go on to great things, I think most people would rather he shows them first before he boasts about being second to only Messi.

I found those Balotelli's comments funny, a bit gassed but funny nonetheless. However Balotelli has a history of some cuntish moments and comments.Thats the problem footballers have is they find the balance of being funny and a c*nt too hard. So you find its always the cunts that are the funniest cos they fully dont give a sh*t.

Plenty have tried to give him a hug.He is just a c*nt, yes its very easy to call him. & probably in 5 years from now, he will START calming down, but he's just excited.Basically he overcame a lot of stuff, he's the underdog that made it, and he feels no way to tell people.
dudes got issues...... very very unstable and to quote mourinho he defiately aint right in the head......you can see hes already trying to set himself apart from his teamates...smh mans always got a screwface ....reminds me of those roadman you see when you rave on the ends....all i know is he best humble himself when hes around real Gs

I still can't believe SAF didn't try and sign Balotelli. He's potentially Ronaldo good.Don't think he'll make it at Citeh though, even with Mancini, it's clear he'd prefer to be in Italy.
if Rooney had pulled his masterstroke 3 months earlier we may have gone in foir him seriously, but even then still wouldve been blown out the water