January Transfer Window (Confirmed Signings And Rumours))

Mame Biram Diouf

The arrogance of Arsenal fans is hilarious, the way they talk like they're Man Utd.'We are Arsenal' you know :D What is Arsenal? The nearly men?Looking forward to the 'tie of the round' come Feb in the Champions League. You know that one where you roll over for Barcelona and allow the rest of Europe to cream over how good Messi is.Oh the Chelsea game is soon too. Perfect chance for Sky to talk about two contrasting styles while Drogba rips the piss out of your existence. I'm sure Andy Gray will still tell you how beautiful you are, though...And don't forget, you've still got your principles even if the cabinets looking a bit bare, your status as London #1 has gone and North London's one is even slipping.Arsenal FC; always the bridesmade but never the bride.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 4

Man Utd aren't the biggest team in the country, selling your best players to them, doesnt make them the best team in the country JJ.Your European tie of the round comes in August, and you go out.As for status, your not even the highest placed team in The Midlands right now and you got knocked out the cup by Birmingham.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I hate TF, guy should stick to selling mixtapes though seriously.Anyone noticed how TF has something to say on everything and everything he says has a place above anyone elses opinions, definatly the guy has been gassed for too long now, I used to think he was ok when he posted in Sports room like 5-10 times a week it was more constructive and loooked like he had a clue what he was on about, just another Anelka, Toney, Rsonist etc.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

What happened with Ireland? He said his fitness was sick a City and he always came 1st in the fitness tests and running things, but they say he dnt work hard??should go Italy or Spain, get a lesser team, grab the no.10 shirt and get the team built around him, still quality..
would get found out like he has hereim sure theres a direct quote from him saying his superior fitness was the reason he done so well that season saying he would peak when defenders were tired and take advantage