Sign in to follow this  
Captain Planet

New Years Football

A pal from France is over and I want to show him the Football league so we will watch a game, chosing between these 3..Palace v Preston = relegation scrap, Palace got sum decent kids coming truQPR V Bristol City = watch Adel & Co.Orient v Colchester = my local side, not far 2 travel
Not just saying this because I support QPR but go watch them playIt is worth paying to just watch Taarabt play but as a team we got some real good playersI got a season ticket as the games started to get busy and some were sell outsTicket info for the gamehttp://www.qpr.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10373~2254893,00.htmlSome of Taarabts skills and goals the last few games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX3tpxfxxW8

£30 is a tad ambitious imo (i was offered the same price to go and watch Utd v Stoke on tues at OT), my Wigan away ticket was £25 & Brum away ticket was something like £31.65Nicky Maynard is still out for Bristol City thoe, i might just hit Selhurst and watch a relegation dogfight, see sum passion n commitment@ Thun wheres best to sit, u can get sum blind spots or poor vision areas int

South Africa Road or Ellerslie RoadThe other parts that are available are not weather proofSometimes my friend has spare ticketsIf he has any i'll let you know

The QPR score was 2-2We was 2-1 up but they scored in the 89th minuteWe dominated the game but we got a sh*t striker called Hulse who missed bare chances

Yesteday vs Levante : Xavi made 151 successful passes, 12 more than the whole Llevant team Xavi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ended up at Loftus Road..Was a good game, late drama etcTaraabt is really good, the fans wer moaning when he dnt track back but he really is streets above at that level, can pick a pass 2Hulse was getting slaughtered lol

The fans aint feeling HulsePlays sh*t most gamesWe should of scored more then 2 goals today but Hulse f*cked most of the chances up

I read they are taking bets in Italy on Cassano and Ibra having a bust up

Sign in to follow this