New Years Football

Captain Planet

chelsea will come 5/6 and win CL

Some of you lot need to make up your mind.On one hand, you complain that the league's quality has been lacking because of the top team's inability to capitalise on rival's indifferent form. On the other hand, detract from La Liga for Real Madrid & Barcelona for doing the opposite & showing consistency.Lol, just a thought.

People dont understand how much of an effort it is for the smaller teams when they play the bigger boys..Wigan played us and it took alot outta them and they wer shoddy 2day, worst ive seen themSame for Brum who put alot into the game against Utd and when they played us were made 2 look like a pub outfit hence why i was so confident of us getting the 3points/A pal from France is over and I want to show him the Football league so we will watch a game, chosing between these 3..Palace v Preston = relegation scrap, Palace got sum decent kids coming truQPR V Bristol City = watch Adel & Co.Orient v Colchester = my local side, not far 2 travel

Guest Portuguese
People dont understand how much of an effort it is for the smaller teams when they play the bigger boys..Wigan played us and it took alot outta them and they wer shoddy 2day, worst ive seen themSame for Brum who put alot into the game against Utd and when they played us were made 2 look like a pub outfit hence why i was so confident of us getting the 3points/A pal from France is over and I want to show him the Football league so we will watch a game, chosing between these 3..Palace v Preston = relegation scrap, Palace got sum decent kids coming truQPR V Bristol City = watch Adel & Co.Orient v Colchester = my local side, not far 2 travel
take him to the middle game its a no brainer because Bristol will attack QPR with the likes of Adamoah,Stead,Pitman as for QPR@home it could be a classic.