Jay Z & Kanye West - Watch the Throne

GoldCoast

Went Monday night and my word it was nuts, nearly lost my voice after going along with the songs from Where I'm From to PSA to No Church In The Wild etc, well worth the money and highly enjoyable, with only one downside that being Kanye going into some long sh*t about holding your loved one etc, sh*t me and my girlfriend just wanted to spazz out to the songs.

can someone tell goddaz we've seen his music videos so nobody on planet earth would be getting salty over anything hes achieved

only offer their empathy

8-) Your any f*ck boy forever taking blank shots. We know mutual people so make some calls & come tell me to my face. YOU!!! Have always been a top selected salty hating c*nt whenever I've just said or done my truth.

I was in Jamaica not long ago & do you know what I achieved that I KNOW trillions of people will NEVER be able to achieve?

CLICK PLAY, LISTEN, STFU & PAY ME NO MIND.

I'M LIVING MY TRUTH. HERE'S A QUICK SNIPPET.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib4HiIhgyrU[/media]

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

can someone tell goddaz we've seen his music videos so nobody on planet earth would be getting salty over anything hes achieved

only offer their empathy

8-) Your any f*ck boy forever taking blank shots. We know mutual people so make some calls & come tell me to my face. YOU!!! Have always been a top selected salty hating c*nt whenever I've just said or done my truth.

I was in Jamaica not long ago & do you know what I achieved that I KNOW trillions of people will NEVER be able to achieve?

we dont know no mutual people u joke of a man

your married and barely rapping and like 30

and if we did know mutual people they would tell you to shut the fuck up u dumb c*nt

[media=]

THIS IS YOUR LIFE

lol get da fuck outta here

what u gna say sizzla did it out of respect for ur musical ability

or more likely you got a connect and had to front some dollars you mug

• Downvote 1

only offer their empathy

1. we dont know no mutual people u joke of a man

2. your married and barely rapping and like 30

3. and if we did know mutual people they would tell you to shut the f*ck up u dumb c*nt

[media=]

4. THIS IS YOUR LIFE lol get da f*ck outta here

5. what u gna say sizzla did it out of respect for ur musical ability or more likely you got a connect and had to front some dollars you mug

1. We do but I guess your memory is just f*cked. I can't help you with that.

2. :lol: What's that got to do with anything tho :/. Your saying those things as if that's all I'm gwanin with. One of my businesses supplies a major supermarket. The music ting is a small part of my life, your getting desperate you chief.

3. Smh, yeah of course.

4. NO IT'S NOT!! But surprise surprise you drew for a video I made nearly 10 years ago. BITCH THAT WAS MADE IN 2003!!! TWO THOUSAND & f*ck*ng THREE YOU CHIEF. LET IT GO!!! :lol:

5. SEE THAT RIGHT THERE!!! Is true definition of a hating c*nt. How are you going to judge a man based on assumptions. Sizzla loved the beat & the verse so he jumped on it. THE ONLY MONEY INVOLVED WAS ME PAYING FOR THE STUDIO COSTS. THAT'S IT but I know. It's too painful for you to believe otherwise.

Besides, why are you going on like artists/labels/managements don't exchange money in some shape or form when it comes to features? Tbh it's the fabric of the music business.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1