Jay Z & Kanye West - Watch the Throne

GoldCoast

Mercy was sick wasn't getting enough ratings

TRUST!!!!

As soon as the intro started, I was GASSED. Its true, it didnt get much of a response though but I guess the majority of the crowd last night don't go too deep into Hip Hop unless you hear it on daytime commercial radio.

C/S John Doe...................THE LIGHTING EFFECTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially on Niggas in Paris, never witnessed anything like that in my LIFE!

Kanye is too sick, his stage prescence is amazing. The energy he carried last night was getting everyone HYPED.

He give me jokes. When he performed "All Of The Lights" and the lyrics came up "MJ Gone, that nigga dead....." he pulled up the track and told THE WHOLE CROWD he wanted them to sing along to the words "THAT NIGGA DEAD." LOOOL

Believe me I saw some asians and whites looking excited that they was able to say nigga so freely.

You man...

Jay-Z & I made eye contact no homo.

He acknowledged I was like the only dude who knew the lyrics to Where I'm From & we went back to back...

f*ck*ng GASSED MAN, DPMO.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wonder how you'd be if you had actually met him properly like I did a few times back in the days.

• Downvote 12

You man...

He acknowledged I was like the only dude who knew the lyrics to Where I'm From & we went back to back...

I wonder how you'd be if you had actually met him properly like I did a few times back in the days.

Ok Bigshot lol

• Downvote 1

You man...

BRTky.jpg?1321408042

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

apparently this is going to be the actual video for no church in the wild

i thought it was just visuals for the performance

that kkk kid image is raw

/

i aint gonna lie some of the things i saw literrally looked like some sort of ritual and im no conspiracy theorirst

i looked around and most of the black people didnt throw the diamond signs up - i just did the sign of the cross - real talk

in the beginning the us flag came down then fire was next to it - shit looked scary

did anyone see kanyes face in the screen near the middle - cant remeber what song they were performing - the don looked possessed

• Downvote 1