★★★ Wladamir Klitschko -vs- David Haye ★★★

Guest Klitschko

Unlucky Haye.Unlucky Englishman who thought he would he would win.Brave performance, expected his chin to go.
LOL was ridiculousSeen pure people who aint got a clue on FB & here hyping it like Haye was godly/On the actual fight, it was poor and far from what I expected from both. Haye didn't come with the "something everyone hasn't seen before" and Klit just tried to fight his regular fight, fair play.Haye blames it on a broken toe 3 weeks ago? Get the fight postponed easily on a 3 week notice as opposed to risking the biggest fight of your career and Adam Booth blaming the ref for a standing 8 on the knockdown! Fair enough it wasn't a knockdown but we all know exactly what Haye was doing taking a knee on every clinch that it was bound to happen at some point anyway

Just seen Hayes post fight interview with Sky f*ck*ng jokeI've played 90 minutes with a broken toe, I've also sparred/fought with a broken toe. Yes it is painful but in the biggest fight of your life that sh*t goes back to the back of your mindHim and Adam better not use this & the ref as their excuse to try and beg for a rematch. Haye's done - Vitali has no reason to fight him. Shoulda stayed at the cruisers struggling to make weight but keeping his belts

Guest Klitschko

A little saddened by the fact for a few years I'm not sure what the HW scene or at least the scene in the UK will be viewed as, as mind-numbingly ignorant Brit fans seem to be of the truth when it comes to supporting their own fighters, it may take a lot for them to be as enthused as they were for this fight.They turned out in Droves for Hatton - Mayweather/Pacquiao, (so much so, that, ludicrously, Hatton was favourite at the bookes because of the silly amounts bet on him by British fans), but this is a different concept, the first British fighter since the Great Lennox to get a shot at 'unifying' the HW crown, he talked a very very very good fight, so much so that people (outside of genuine boxers/boxing enthusiasts) thought he could win.He built up the fight and his performance so much and underperformed, well not really underperformed, but, performed as expected, that I think people may be reluctant to buy and get as interested in another Big UK fighter for a long time, a sad omen for the much more deserving Carl Froch. Though I suppose they did buy this after the Harrison fight.I'm not sure what's next for David and his glass toe. Probably retirement. Unless Wlad grants him an instant rematch (I definitely beleive he would rematch him, a lot of people think the dislike may have been staged, but you could see in Wlads interview afterward he was genuinely dissapointed he didn't get to knock him out), but whether he would give him one within the timeframe Haye would 'require' is another matter. I'm not sure he'd like to go out on such a poor loss.

• Upvote 1

Guest Klitschko

Oddly written article from SSN, written from a personal, not impartial narrative as is usually the case.http://www1.skysports.com/haye/story/12183/7015757

after the fight and interviews, haye still comes off as a c*nt and klitschko as the classy guy, double loss for haye.
Defo, Haye would have got some credit if he had said "It was harder than I expected, Klitschko is better than I gave him credit for".Instead the guy starts talking about his toe, wasteman.

Guest Klitschko

To be fair he did say he was a brilliant fighter, and everything he said about his ability was to get under his skin. Had he stopped there he would have had a little more respect. It was cringey when he started talking about his gammy leg, I expected he'd come up with some excuse, just a less hilarious one.It was good to see the handshake after the fight though.

Guest Klitschko

Wlad has been favorite since the fight was signed. I had money on a Wlad UD at some shitty odds, and he was favorite when I placed it.