MEIRELES.

• 5 months later...
5 hours ago, Simply D said:

VM have done me dirty, time to move on.

pray do tell, what'd they do wrong?

/

would love to give a rec, but I'm on VM and happy with the service

/

read that BT don't let you use your own router (rather than the stock trash these companies offer) dunno if that's changed recently though

longish story tbh

got tired of VM repeatedly upping costs by 2/3quid each time, so decided to change to BT (friend switched n said connection was calm) plus there was a cash back deal on.

told VM I was leaving, they offered this n that but i said time has come to say bye, so they finally started cancellation.

ordered BT, with install day about 1.5weeks later, during which VM supreme loyalty team holla n offer me a deal to pay only 15£ per month for what i was on (about £30ish), i said i would think about it, n he said he would put note on account n as i had only recently ordered the BT I would be able to cancel without cost...blah blah

anyway BT gets installed, n during my testing i clock they have calm blocked my torrent sites whereas on VM i got around that with https, so thought fuck that n holla'd at BT to cancel. called back VM n next dude is spitting "what deal??" 

:clueless:

dude then goes on to try n offer me a next sutting where yeah my montly will be £15, but that comes after forking out a over a ton for line rental up front. told guy i will call him back....c*nt!

so now im on the hunt again, i refuse to go back to them after these antics, gonna switch my mobile too...wankers!!

*breathes*

• Upvote 3

Piisssssssssed, condolences brother!!

5 hours ago, Greens said:

Have a look at Hyperoptic, they've just starting I installing in my building and offer 1gb speeds.

I did see that company in my search, but the name sounded like some Mr Baggs Isle of Wight telecoms company.

Thats the thing with VM, I know the workarounds for the sites I use, n the speed is guaranteed. 

Going elsewhere is a lottery with the sites, speed I can cope with. .

Its just foolish pride that has me insisting that I need to make a stand n move on, even the BT Engineer said I should stick with VM on that deal, just cancel the BT after hes left, not before hahaha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just jumped on the Sky deal I mentioned.

Speeds are looking ok, watched the match on iplayer last night whilst browsing no problem.

We rang, they said the Marks deal was online only, they could do £100 credit on the account instead, sweet, free for 6 months more or less with that, then 17.50 then 27 after a year but can cancel after 1 year.