The Summer Transfer Thread

"Arsenal will sell at least seven players this summer, including Emmanuel Eboue, Andrey Arshavin, Gael Clichy, Tomas Rosicky, Denilson, Manuel Almunia and Nicklas Bendtner. Likely replacements are Leighton Baines, Eden Hazard, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Manuel Neuer and Phil Jones (Daily Mail)"if all this comes true :D
Worst transfer story i've heard in a while LMAO.Sooo outlandish and off target.

lol who knowsthe only person on that list i think we will get is that Southampton kid, and even that is cus i read its already been agreed for a fee of 3 mill or suttin lol at Arsene making such a drastic change to the squads dynamic after giving his "were doing well" speeches

Guest Portuguese

Galatasaray have released an official statement confirming that they are in talks with Atletico Madrid over the transfer of Arda Turan. Arda Turan could be on his way out of Istanbul powerhouse Galatasaray at the end of the season as Cim Bom have confirmed that they are in talks with La Liga side Atletico Madrid over the transfer of the winger.A number of reports from last week speculated that Atletico president Enrique Cerezo had opened talks with the Turkish giants, but the supremo vehemently denied that both clubs were negotiating the transfer of the player.Nevertheless, los Colchoneros now appear to be chasing the 24-year-old's signature after all.Atletico have been in the market for a new winger ever since the departure of Simao to Besiktas in the January transfer window, and they consider the Turkish international to be the perfect addition to the their squad.Galatasaray have reportedly set a €12.5 million asking price for Turan, but it remains to be seen whether the Spanish club are willing to meet their demands. LA LIGA=#Winning

• Upvote 1

Guest Portuguese

Who remembers Servet for Turkey from 2008(both legs were full of bandages and was playing with a limp every game he still beasted the euros)Imagine him at Stoke next season :D

Guest Portuguese
Lukaka linked with us again this week, but so is every striker gonna be this summer.
Marca are saying Chelsea have agreed a fee with Anderlecht.

Who remembers Servet for Turkey from 2008(both legs were full of bandages and was playing with a limp every game he still beasted the euros)Imagine him at Stoke next season :D
He's a warriorGood defender but can get clumsy sometimes

Guest Portuguese
He's a warriorGood defender but can get clumsy sometimes

Guest Klitschko
David-de-Gea_2508467.jpgAtletico Madrid have revealed that Manchester United and Chelsea have both made offers for David de Gea.The news emerged as reports in Spain claimed that Manchester United had finalised a €20million (£17.8m) deal for the highly-rated Spanish Under 21 international.It was claimed that leading agent Jorge Mendes had thrashed out terms with United, although this was denied by both Atletico chief Miguel Angel Gil Marin and Sir Alex Ferguson after their win over Chelsea on Tuesday.Mendes is not officially the agent of De Gea, but again reports in Spain suggest the young keeper is set to go with Cristiano Ronaldo's representative."Mendes is in England, but not to negotiate a deal for De Gea," said Marin who is general manager at the Vicente Calderon."At the end of the season we will see if he wants to go or not. If he wants to leave, we'll refer to his €25m (£22.3m) buy-out clause."Bids"We've received offers from United and Chelsea [for De Gea]. He also has an offer from us to renew his contract."Miguel Angel Gil Marin Quotes of the weekBut Marin did reveal to Spanish radio Cadena SER that they had indeed received bids from not only United but also Chelsea."We've received offers from United and Chelsea [for De Gea]. He also has an offer from us to renew his contract. We'd like him to stay, but David's future is entirely in his own hands."The deciding vote looks as if it will be De Gea's. Is he keen on moving to England, or will he prefer to stay in Madrid?"
Ferguson came out this morning and rubbished the De Gea talk.

Nolito 'tracked by QPR and Newcastle scouts with summer bids planned'Barcelona forward Nolito is understood to be on the radar of Newcastle and QPR, with Rangers boss Neil Warnock hinting that he's ready to begin the search for summer transfer signings. Languishing in Barcelona's reserve team, Nolito has rejected a contract extension to stay at the Nou Camp and is openly searching for a new home to resurrect his career.With first team places at a premium and the likes of Lionel Messi and Andres Iniesta standing before him, the 24-year-old's future naturally lies at a move abroad and the Premier League could be the perfect home. A product of Barcelona's youth system, Nolito's style could compliment what's already been on offer at Loftus Road this season with Adel Taarabt providing breathtaking moments of flair during QPR's now seemingly inevitable promotion from the Championship. QPR manager Neil Warnock this week said he knows what he needs to bolster the squad should they gain promotion into the top flight and that talks have begun with club stakeholders Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore about generating transfer funds. 'I told them about the type of player I'm looking for, but I don't want to start talking about the number of players we should bring in until we know where we are,' Warnock said. 'We need quite a number of players for the squad though. We need to fill the 25 places. 'Obviously players will be leaving as well, but let's get there first before we have a fuller discussion.'With Nolito's contract coming to an end, it's possible that he may be able to leave Barca on a free transfer and join QPR at a bargain basement price. Newcastle plush with funds from Andy Carrol's departure are the other potential suitors, with the Toon saying they are prepared to invest in the club for the future. Netting 12 goals and eight assists in 29 appearances so far this season, Nolito is currently valued at around £2million, but proven experience at a top level may work against him when negotiating with a new club. Barcelona manager Pep Guardiola awarded Nolito two first team chances to prove himself but the young striker looked uneasy and nervous. The Cataln club has confirmed Nolito is looking elsewhere, but reiterated that everything was done to keep him at Barcelona. 'We have offered him a contract extension, but he didn't accept it. Barca vice-president Josep Maria Bartomeu said. 'We would love to keep him at the club, but he has turned us down.'http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/860672-nolito-tracked-by-qpr-and-newcastle-scouts-with-summer-bids-planned#ixzz1JPRsx88Q
:D

Guest Portuguese

Latest La Liga rumorsPablo Piatti from Almeria to Atlético for €10m?Ezequiel Garay's agent claiming he could be close to signing for Sporting CP( :D:D )Sevilla want Lorient striker Kevin Gameiro, possible transfer costing around €6m(his price has dropped like crazy) :D Bild(German newspaper)running a story saying that Madrid have reached an agreement with Dortmund for midfielder Nuri Sahin for €6m

Bolton defender Gary Cahill has declared himself ready for a move to a Champions League team and knows Owen Coyle will not stand in his way.Cahill, who made his full England debut last month, has been linked with a number of top clubs after shining for the Trotters over the past two seasons.Arsenal, Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool and Tottenham are all said to be admirers of the 25-year-old, while both Milan clubs have also been credited with an interest.And Cahill, who will step out at Wembley on Sunday in Bolton's FA Cup semi-final against Stoke, says the dream of playing on club football's most elite stage has made him consider his future.He told the Daily Mail: "It's a bit weird in a way. Normally when there is transfer speculation, the manager comes out and says, 'They can forget it - he's going nowhere'."But the thing about our manager is he's not only ambitious for himself and his club, he's ambitious for his players. He wants them to have the same drive and desire to get to the top. He expects us all to want to better ourselves."So when all the speculation started last summer, he called me in for a chat. He checked first of all that it hadn't turned my head, then he came out with this statement about outgrowing the club one day."He just said, 'Gaz, if you were happy just to tick along at your age there would be something wrong. You've got it in you to play at Champions League level and I honestly believe it's going to happen for you'."It was lovely to hear that, really flattering, and what he said has made it easier for me to contemplate moving on and taking another step forward in my career. If there is an opportunity to do something big you want to take it."I would never disrespect Bolton after all they have done for me but I am ready for the challenge."Cahill says he draws inspiration from former Bolton loanee Jack Wilshere, who has established himself as a key player in Arsenal's line-up since returning to his parent club, and was a star performer in their Champions League campaign this season.He added: "I still speak to Jack Wilshere after his loan spell here and when I watched him in the Nou Camp (against Barcelona) the other week I couldn't help thinking, 'That's where I want to be: testing myself against the best'."I know there is extra pressure to deliver and prove you're worth a place alongside top players but I like to think I could handle that."At 25, I'm still young but I'm not exactly the new kid on the block. I have played enough Premier League games and gained enough international experience to be ready."I thought Jack did really well over there in Barcelona. I want to show I can hold my own in that company."Might as well be screaming OPEN UP UR WALLET WENGER

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Portuguese

Latest La Liga rumorsAston Villa, Everton, Milan, and Juventus all interested in Royston Drenthe*Sevilla interested in Arsenal's Denilson*Malaga's sheikh is set to spend 50m euros on players this summer headlined by bringing Joaquin to the Rosaleda. *Espanyol are wanting to bring Carlos Cuellar back to la liga to fill the void in the centre of defence left by Victor Ruiz*Sevilla are not going to exercise the purchase agreement for Cigarini.*Sevilla also going to make a big for Hugo Rodallega with Luis Fabiano having already departed and Freddie Kanoute possibly on the way out as well. *Sevilla are very close to signing Rayo's highly rated right back Coke Anduja

Latest La Liga rumorsAston Villa, Everton, Milan, and Juventus all interested in Royston Drenthe*Sevilla interested in Arsenal's Denilson*Malaga's sheikh is set to spend 50m euros on players this summer headlined by bringing Joaquin to the Rosaleda. *Espanyol are wanting to bring Carlos Cuellar back to la liga to fill the void in the centre of defence left by Victor Ruiz*Sevilla are not going to exercise the purchase agreement for Cigarini.*Sevilla also going to make a big for Hugo Rodallega with Luis Fabiano having already departed and Freddie Kanoute possibly on the way out as well. *Sevilla are very close to signing Rayo's highly rated right back Coke Anduja
Going to start praying and sacrificing goats to pagan gods in hope of pushing this one through
  • Upvote 4

Guest Portuguese

Latest La Liga rumors*Malaga will apparently have 50m euro to spend this summer and among their targets are Italian veterans Luca Toni, Andrea Pirlo, and Alessandro Nesta(this would remind me of the time When Ranieri went crazy and signed about four italians for Valencia). They are also looking to sign Pablo Piatti from Almeria and of course, as mentioned before, they are being heavily linked with Valencia winger Joaquin. *Espanyol, Racing, and Getafe are all interested in signing Zaragoza midfielder Gabi if Zaragoza end up getting relegated.*Sevilla and Valencia are battling to win the signature of Montengrin defender Stefan Savic who currently plays for Partizan Belgrade.*Marseille are interested in two la liga players: Salomon Rondon of Malaga and Ever Banega of Valencia. Rondon has also been linked with Arsenal and Atletico whilst Banega has been rumoured to be on the move to Italy this summer. *Forlan to Barcelona is back in the headlines after his difficult season in Atletico. If QSF is really leaving maybe the player could iron things out with Atleti. If he is not happy on the bench now, I am not sure why he would go to Barcelona.*In addition to Chelsea and Man City, Inter have apparently enquired about the availability of Kaka.*Jiri Jarosik is set to be the first signing for newly promoted Real Betis with Toni Doblas staying in Zaragoza as part of the deal.*Real Madrid have already executed the buy back clause for Jose Maria Callejon but now it is rumoured that he may be used as part of deal to bring Borja Valero back to the Bernabeu with Callejon moving to Villarreal. FFS if we would have just kept both to begin with we could have avoided all of this mess!But I think we need to speak to West Brom first.

dont think we will be able to hang on to Scott Parker, Carlton Cole or Green...... basically anyone decent is leaving :D
Should of sold Cole during last summer/january when teams like Liverpool were after him. Looking at 5 mill now.