The Summer Transfer Thread

didnt he say he wants to win trophies that's why hes leaving

• Upvote 1

Hazard and Sanchez will be the biggest transfer happening this summer. Unless Chelsea or Man city decide to spend stupid.Liverpool will be closely watched. Im not expecting much from Arsenal tbh.Utd highlights will be VDS and Scholes replacements.

Guest Portuguese

Ganso will be a bigger transfer than Hazard/SanchezMaybe Neymar might happenReal will spend big on a striker it is looking likely on Llorente,I am so sure Athletic will reject our bid(which matches his buy out) which will lead us to paying taxes which would eventually double Llorente's buyout clause.

Ganso will be a bigger transfer than Hazard/SanchezMaybe Neymar might happenReal will spend big on a striker it is looking likely on Llorente,I am so sure Athletic will reject our bid(which matches his buy out) which will lead us to paying taxes which would eventually double Llorente's buyout clause.
I think Neymar will be the biggest of the bunch.Where do you think he will go?Been hearing alot of rumours that he has come to Chelsea , and that the deal is done etc etc.. Either way i think there will be alot of transfer activity this window!
  • Downvote 1

Guest Klitschko
think it might end up being the dutch bloke, wont even bother trying to spell his name, think after the last search to find a reliable number 1, Fergie will go for a Steady Eddie choice
Stekelenberg.However, I prefer Skellitonberg.

Guest M12 Part 2

im not sure about de gea either tbh. I dont have faith in young keepers and united isnt the team to be making mistakes at

I expect alot of big moves and signings this yearbarca looking to get guseppe rossiac milanjuventusman cityman utdmadridchelseai think will all be getting a number of big signings possiblyhope roma do now alsoi think liverpool will get afew cheeky signings too i'm excited for this years transfershope it doesnt disappoint like last season

Ashburton Groveashburton_grove Ashburton GroveBendtner's father has been speaking to the press. He said: "Nicklas is 100 per cent open now to a change of clubs." (cont)
Ashburton Groveashburton_grove Ashburton GroveBendtner senior added: "He has made his decision and he has told it to Arsenal. Nicklas needs to be playing regularly from the start." (cont
ashburton_grove Ashburton GroveBendtner senior (cont):"So, sadly, he must leave. He wanted to finish the season first, so no-one could say he didn't fight for a... place"
ashburton_grove Ashburton GroveBendtner senior: ""But talk about Aston Villa is rubbish. He has not met anyone from there."
Ashburton Groveashburton_grove Ashburton GroveBendtner senior: ""There is real interest from both English and German clubs, and Bayern Munich were after him, earlier. It's very exciting"

saummhjpg.gif
  • Downvote 4

Guest Portuguese

30m+ should be enoughLille's Eden Hazard has been voted Ligue 1's Player of the Year by his fellow professionals.Belgium international Hazard, 20, played a major part in Lille winning the domestic double this season as they lifted the league title for the first time in 57 years and beat Paris Saint-Germain in the Coupe de France final.He had previously been named Young Player of the Year in the last two seasons but won the major honour this time round after scoring seven goals and claiming nine assists.The midfielder, who has many admirers throughout European football, finished ahead of his team-mate and top league goalscorer Moussa Sow as well as Lorient's Kevin Gameiro and Nene of PSG to win the award.

Guest Portuguese

Reports in Portugal that Madrid have signed Coentrao for 25 million euros + 5 is performance bonuses.While Barca are close to sealing a deal to take Sporting Gijon left back Jose Angel Valdes to the club ahead of next season.Barcelona and Sporting have reached an agreement for Jose Angel to move to the Camp Nou stadium in a deal reported to be worth around 4 million Euros.The deal to take the 21-year-old defender, who has also played for the Spain Under-21 side, has come as a surprise as it was expected he would move to Malaga over the summer.However, Barcelona have offered more money than the Andalusian club and the opportunity to play for the side which has won the last three Primera Liga titles and which will play in the final of the Champions League on Saturday night, is one the player does not want to turn down.Jose Angel has made 49 first team appearances after previously playing for Sporting's B team. His arrival will probably open the door for Maxwell Scherrer to abandon the Camp Nou after three season with Barcelona.The Brazilian has performed solidly in his three years, but with Eric Abidal recovered from his liver tumor and Adriano also showing good form since being signed from Sevilla last summer, Maxwell has seen his role reduced and will probably move back to Italy over the close season. :D:D

Guest Portuguese
Big rumours coming out of spain that barca are close on rossi.€30 + Bojan
Its been agreed 40m deal(like you wrote 30M+Bojan)

Guest FA23
Harry Redknapp has already pulled off the transfer coup of the summer, sources have told ESPNsoccernet, by snatching Barcelona youngster Cristian Ceballos from under the noses of Chelsea.Harry Redknapp has reportedly moved into the transfer market earlyCeballos, 16, was hailed as Barcelona's new superstar four years ago when he became an internet sensation, featuring in a video juggling a ball with Ronaldinho.However, after a falling out, Barca agreed to release Ceballos, an attacking midfielder, on a free transfer and he was taken to Chelsea for a two week trial.Ceballos trained at Cobham predominately with Chelsea's youth side, but also trained with Carlo Ancelotti's first-team. In a shock move, he has now reportedly signed a three-year contract at White Hart Lane.Sources close to the player said: "The boy captained Barca's Under-17's and here we have a proper player, potentially one of the greats if he develops as people think he might."He went to Chelsea for two weeks and trained for three days with the first-team before a Champions League game such was the impression he made, but for some strange reason no one seemed to make a decision about him."Now, he has signed a three-year contract with Spurs and Harry Redknapp has a player who will be in his first-team within a year."
not sure how true this is?

Guest FA23
Udinese have turned down a bid of 35million euros from an unnamed club for Alexis Sanchez.The Chile international has reportedly attracted widespread interest across Europe following a string of impressive performances in Serie A this season.Manchester City and Inter Milan are among those to have been heavily linked with the 22-year-old, although Udinese have refused to reveal who made the offer.Club president Giampaolo Pozzo says the proposal was rejected because he regards Sanchez as a special player almost without equal, and does not want to lose him for at least another 12 months."As far as I am concerned, Sanchez is worth as much as Leo Messi, but admittedly I'm not objective." Udinese president Giampaolo PozzoQuotes of the week"As far as I am concerned, Sanchez is worth as much as Leo Messi, but admittedly I'm not objective," said Pozzo."He's one of only two or three players born in every generation."We have received an offer of €35m that we rejected. I do not want to name the club, out of respect."Sanchez is very young and we'd like him to stay for another year, plus we believe he's worth more than €35m."Inler interestAnother player linked with a move away from Udinese is midfielder Gokhan Inler, who has been targeted by Napoli.Pozzo admits there could be developments later in the week, but first wants to enjoy Udinese's achievement of qualifying for the UEFA Champions League.He said: "Napoli have been pressuring us for Inler for some time now, but we want at least 48 hours to celebrate before talking about such matters."

Gotta be city with that Sanchez bid In other news...

Eden Hazard has told RMC Radio he has no intention of leaving Lille in the summer. 'My feet are on the ground. I have a contract until 2015. I'm playing in a great team, we have Champions League next season. I still have many things to learn at this club, lots of things still to do, maybe after I do these I will move to a big club'.
/ Dont know 100% whether this is actually written by him butFrom aguero's official site today...
The time to go"I said long ago that when I wanted to go, I would say publicly. And the time has come. So I do my word and here I am. I find it hard to leave Atletico. It hurts and saddens me. But I find it hard to explain what I do. " "I've thought long and I am convinced that I must be true to myself. I do not think I put a ceiling on the ability to keep learning, to keep growing. After five years of intense personal stage is over and I have to give way to a new one. I'm about to turn 23 and I have everything before. Suffice it to say that this is not an economic issue but strictly sports. So I want to clearly express my appreciation to the club for the efforts he has made for keeping up with a salary according to the largest institutions in the world. I want to say also that this decision have been maturing for some time. Even the issue was discussed and agreed with Atletico last year on the occasion of renewing my contract. I wanted to sign, renew, as a way to return the club and all the mattress all you have given me. Have not done so, had stayed in freedom of action and the institution had not received any money for my transfer. I then had the promise of the Club would not impediments to my eventual departure in June 2011. So attentive to that commitment and unwavering view of my decision, I asked him to listen without any conditions that may get offers from different clubs. And for the fans, my eternal gratitude. Not trying to be original or say the politically correct. I'd rather say what I feel, beyond all other considerations. Because I know that the only way they will understand is if I do from my heart. That was the way I felt I talked all these years, with sincere love and affection. You are already part of my identity and a way of understanding football. We share joys and disappointments. The 101 goals and obtaining two titles after so many years of drought. I will never forget the celebration in Neptune and that night in Barcelona when we could not win the Copa del Rey. All those experiences ended up reaffirming something in me that I have from childhood: the desire to compete, win and be among the best with the only weapons I have: my game and my love for football.I do not want to fall into the commonplace to say that this is not a goodbye but a see you later. But if you say something once told me that said a very famous Argentinean tango, Anibal Troilo and that is very appropriate for this time: "Who said I left? If I'm ever going ... "A hug for everyone. I love you. "Kun
Google translate hence the mad sentences

Guest FA23

Kun has announced he wants to leave, bidding war between city & chelsea?cant see him going real.

l View All NewsPublished 05/23/2011The time to go"I said long ago that when he wanted to go, I would say publicly. And the time has come. So I do my word and here I am. I find it hard to leave Atletico. It hurts and saddens me. But I find it hard to explain what I do. "Share"I've thought long and I am convinced that I must be true to myself. I do not think I put a ceiling on the ability to keep learning, to keep growing. After five years of intense personal stage is over and I have to give way to a new one. I'm about to turn 23 and I have everything before. Suffice it to say that this is not an economic issue but strictly sports. So I want to clearly express my appreciation to the club for the efforts he has made for keeping up with a salary according to the largest institutions in the world. I want to say also that this decision have been maturing for some time. Even the issue was discussed and agreed with Atletico last year on the occasion of renewing my contract. I wanted to sign, renew, as a way to return the club and all the mattress all you have given me. Have not done so, had stayed in freedom of action and the institution had not received any money for my transfer. I then had the promise of the Club would not impediments to my eventual departure in June 2011. So attentive to that commitment and unwavering view of my decision, I asked him to listen without any conditions that may get offers from different clubs.And for the fans, my eternal gratitude. Not trying to be original or say the politically correct. I'd rather say what I feel, beyond all other considerations. Because I know that the only way they will understand is if I do from my heart. That was the way I felt I talked all these years, with sincere love and affection. You are already part of my identity and a way of understanding football. We share joys and disappointments. The 101 goals and obtaining two titles after so many years of drought. I will never forget the celebration in Neptune and that night in Barcelona when we could not win the Copa del Rey. Well worth it, right? All those experiences ended up reaffirming something in me that I have from childhood: the desire to compete, win and be among the best with the only weapons I have: my game and my love for football.I do not want to fall into the commonplace to say that this is not a goodbye but a see you later. But if you say something once told me that said a very famous Argentinean tango, Anibal Troilo and that is very appropriate for this time: "Who said I left? If I'm ever going ... "A hug for everyone. I love you. "Kun

I reckon we should go for him. He loves us as wellCant play Suarez and Carroll all the time.

"If I had to choose a league then it would be the Premier League," "I have been a Liverpool fan for as long as I can remember and it would be a dream to play there."
  • Downvote 2