HangTheDJ

Dwight Yorke

Alan Brazil

Gordon Strachan

Lou Macari

Gary Pallister

Mickey Thomas

Peter Schmeichel

Added to the fact the numbers of journos and hosts of footballing programmes that support Manchester United, i.e Tommy Smyth.

Defo clutching at straws here.... when was the last time any of them were on TV for something that wasnt a united match and didnt have at least one pundit from the opposition ?

and we all know that its a FACT media, journos etc.... love west ham, arsenal and newcastle and HATE united and lpool

Dwight Yorke bar presenting a programme, has done every type of role for Sky Sports, this season. To answer your question tho, he co-commentated Stoke vs Villa this season. Pallister does MOTD & Football Focus, and Schmeciel did MOTD... Alan Brazil is on every weekday on TalkSport.

Lol at the last line...

Dwight Yorke

Alan Brazil

Gordon Strachan

Lou Macari

Gary Pallister

Mickey Thomas

Peter Schmeichel

Added to the fact the numbers of journos and hosts of footballing programmes that support Manchester United, i.e Tommy Smyth.

Defo clutching at straws here.... when was the last time any of them were on TV for something that wasnt a united match and didnt have at least one pundit from the opposition ?

and we all know that its a FACT media, journos etc.... love west ham, arsenal and newcastle and HATE united and lpool

Dwight Yorke bar presenting a programme, has done every type of role for Sky Sports, this season. To answer your question tho, he co-commentated Stoke vs Villa this season. Pallister does MOTD & Football Focus, and Schmeciel did MOTD... Alan Brazil is on every weekday on TalkSport.

Lol at the last line...

wow Yorke commentated for a Villa game...... So Pallister does some work for BBC so does Keown but neither of them are on the main presenters........ and Schmiecel did MOTD yeah well so did Wright.

#Nullified.

Gary Neville is the only full time ex united pundit at BBC, ITV, CH5, Sky or ESPN.

Are you stupid, Yorke COMMENTATED. FFS.

The only thing nullified is YOUR point, cos while I can throw up a name for every name you throw up in the same mediums, it makes me wonder how you think your mis-represented in ANY way.

Okay, thats nice. Out of curiousity, who you think gonna set a better agenda, a ex-Manchester United player or a Manchester United fan? Ex-players have way more conflicts than FANS.

The only thing nullified is YOUR point, cos while I can throw up a name for every name you throw up in the same mediums, it makes me wonder how you think your mis-represented in ANY way.

Okay, thats nice. Out of curiousity, who you think gonna set a better agenda, a ex-Manchester United player or a Manchester United fan? Ex-players have way more conflicts than FANS.

why are you raging for?

Yorke commentated on his ex team villa he wasnt there as an ex united player....... which the point wer'e getting at is

Liverpool and Arsenal Dominate the punditry as ex players even when there team isnt involved.... so when you got a show hosted by ex spurs with ex liverpool and ex newcastle/blackburn and ex arsenal on the sofa talking about about man united do you think thats right ?

so what if ex players have more conflicts is that relevant to the point of the original topic

back on topic

good to have an ex united player on TV doing FULL TIME punditry to even it out a bit.

I didnt watch the Madrid v Spurs game properly after the sending off, but Raymond was blasting Crouch for the 1st yellow and warned about how dangerous that yellow cud be and he was right as the beanpole got another yellow.. so the whole stay on ur feet thing was superb tactical nous

If this is what you class as 'superb tactical nous'.....then....well....snm tbh

lol

'he's got a yellow, he should be careful now or he could get sent off'

Anelka's sat at home like

iolq40jpg.gif

gsd]'h'dh'[]fdh

flojo's f*cked

I didnt watch the Madrid v Spurs game properly after the sending off, but Raymond was blasting Crouch for the 1st yellow and warned about how dangerous that yellow cud be and he was right as the beanpole got another yellow.. so the whole stay on ur feet thing was superb tactical nous

lol

iolq40jpg.gif

gsd]'h'dh'[]fdh

flojo's f*cked

As simple as it sounds, "staying on your feet" can do wonders, especially against the top class players..

While that is a great goal from a Barca perspective, from my teams perspective if our friends Diaby (to a lesser extent) and Djourou (the main culprit) had "stayed on their feet" we may, yes may be still in the champions league..

'stay on ur feet' superb tactial nous

anelka lol uve shown ur pedigree fella

dont u wanna coach? definatly will be in the paul ince mould of management

paul%20ince%20blackburn%20football.gif

guys like anelka makin it harder for black man to get involved

• Upvote 4

lol

iolq40jpg.gif

gsd]'h'dh'[]fdh

flojo's f*cked

PMSLLL

SICK GIF

YOUR FLOJO >>>

why are you raging for?

Yorke commentated on his ex team villa he wasnt there as an ex united player....... which the point wer'e getting at is

Liverpool and Arsenal Dominate the punditry as ex players even when there team isnt involved.... so when you got a show hosted by ex spurs with ex liverpool and ex newcastle/blackburn and ex arsenal on the sofa talking about about man united do you think thats right ?

so what if ex players have more conflicts is that relevant to the point of the original topic

back on topic

good to have an ex united player on TV doing FULL TIME punditry to even it out a bit.

Who's raging?

Damn why did I think you was better than this? Sky dont put COMMENTATORS on cos of their connection to a club... Just like on Soccer Saturday they never put Merson or Charlie on Arsenal games...

Not to be pedantic but that line-up you talk of only EVER happened for England games. As MOTD is Lineker and two pundits.

Of course it is.

Guest Klitschko

You chaps are taking thie piss if he was a manager he would have the ground rocking playing lovely wrestling with Barton, Cahil and Nolan

Not every baller knows to stay on their youd be surprised was walking my dog today saw a little kid playing ball with his dad crawling on all fours, poor tactical nous from the boy

:rofl:

I know sky usually try to use someone from the area not affiliated to the club to commentate... but the whole andy gray sh*t threw things out of whack......

back to pundits and since you decided to throw soccer saturday in there..... Merson, Nichols, Thompson and LeTisseir SNM

Alan smith now skys main commentator ok

i cant even believe your trying to say that compared to mainly Liverpool and to an extent Arsenal..... United are up there with ex players as pundits

why do united fans always think they are 2pac

2q8a3oh.jpg

lol,

like all other fans dont think this aswell,

Every fan thinks everyones against them, its part of the medias plan, (no conspiracy)

its called smart Journalism.

you've had United, Arsenal and Liverpool fans on here talking about how the media is biased against them.

doesn't that tell everyone all they have to know.

sky taking the piss

interviewing united fans from norway, egypt, london and ireland

:lol: