THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

gettin a ton for a lift to south....bargain bucket tasted immense...pos on the wetherspoons drinks, greenwich wetherspoons while doing the whole park thing in the summer....win.....also the pub next to the uni by river where the main room is basically level with the water........name for this and you are part of the win team

• Upvote 1

So I'm watching an item on eBay that ended at 6pm yday. Xmas present for someone that I really wanted to get and it's a good price. So I set a reminder and while doing it I think to myself "imagine I'm out and I have no reception on my phone Lols"

Reminder goes off and I'm watching the item on my iPhone in the kitchen "5mins 46s". Look back at it and there's just over a minute left so I click on it to make my bid. These times the ifizzy is just loading... "cannot activate cellular data"(or words to that effect). Come out of the eBay app then go back on and there's 9sex left. Quickly try to bid but it's too late. Missed out on the fucking ting and there's not another one in sight. :mellow:

Pagan ting alie

• Upvote 1

this nigga fucked up my hairline a tiny bit

ffs

I feel your pain brother. Hear this...

Last month I needed a last minute cut, but my barber was booked out for the day. So I had to trim with the sidekick barber.

I sit down and wait for sideguy to finish his cut.

My barber asks where I'm headed tonight that I need to get a trim at 6 on a Friday night (he knows I'm a morning guy).

I tell him which dance and he says he's heard good things about it, was supposed to go etc.

My lift had a spare seat, so baring that I worked with his guy as a barber for couple years, I told him if he still wants to go there's a seat.

I jump in the sideguy's seat and tell him not to jack me up because I've seen what he did to my gym buddy.

I said it with a smile on my face trying to banter, but he honestly JACKED my guys hairline.

Risks

Sidebarberman catches offence, and my barber picks up on it and banters him to the point where the whole vibe in the barbershop is now tense.

I even though to jump out the seat, but he'd already started.

My barber still laying into him about his rep and can see the embarrassment on his face. So I tell my barber to llow it.

He turns me to face my mirror now and I see that he's given me a 1 when I asked for a 1.5

Rage

I kept it calm though, given the circumstances 0.5 a size aint a disaster.

The rest of the trim goes fine until...

I can see my barber keeps looking at my headtop from the corner of his eye, I ask him what he's trying to look at his response...

"But you told me not to say nothing"

I told him to say what he has to, and he reveals that shape up is wonk. I cant see the mirror so I ask sidebarber is it true. He denied it.

A debate ensues between sidebarber and my barber over whether it is jacked or not. Customers get involved, not the kind of debacle I need goign on over my forehead. I get further pissed off... Me and sidebarber exchange stern words, he apologises says he's in a rush. My barber done told him not to charge me and I'm just eager to cut out the shop.

One side was high, so he had to bring up the other side to keep it level. hence he brought me back. It wasn't drastic but it shouldn't have even occured given that I TOLD him dont jack me from the off.

I put on my coat my barber apologises, I tell him if he's still on for tonight to give me his pin and I'll ping him the pickup details.

He starts stuttering and backspacing over what his pin is, I'm like why dont you pull it out your pocket and read it ffs.

Fast forward 24 hours and the request is still pending.

Rage

Because it's not as if I begged man to come out with me, it was a sympathy suggestion.

Now it looks like i'm some beg

My pride wont let me go back to the shop

So my hair and my face is long until I can find a new barber, and for the time being I'm telling everyone it's movember

Vent over

• Upvote 6

You sat and watched a guy do something to your hair knowing he is shit and still would have offered to pay for it?

Sounds like he just took you for a d*ckhead tbh

I wouldnt go back either if I was you but then again I wouldn't have got into that situation

PMSLLL @ telling the barbour don't do a shit job EVERYONE knows what happens unless he knows you put in work outside

So I'm watching an item on eBay that ended at 6pm yday. Xmas present for someone that I really wanted to get and it's a good price. So I set a reminder and while doing it I think to myself "imagine I'm out and I have no reception on my phone Lols"

Reminder goes off and I'm watching the item on my iPhone in the kitchen "5mins 46s". Look back at it and there's just over a minute left so I click on it to make my bid. These times the ifizzy is just loading... "cannot activate cellular data"(or words to that effect). Come out of the eBay app then go back on and there's 9sex left. Quickly try to bid but it's too late. Missed out on the fucking ting and there's not another one in sight. :mellow:

Pagan ting alie

lol @ using the app to bid on a wanted item.

lol @ the barber story.

You lost from the offset though cos a barbers ability is his ability, it's like telling Leroy Lita to make runs like Michael Owen, he woulda been doing that from day if he was able to.

Where I used to get my hair done the shop owner was tuff, make man come out the shop feeling like Keith Sweat, the side guy now was ok but his shape ups on the side were too straight, didn't round me off properly next to the eyes.

Now I knew that was the guys only draw backs so I rolled with it when I had to, if I start telling him to round off the hair a bit more I will end up looking like Joleon Lescott and that I cannot afford.

Rule 1, don't offend your barber, that is the basics my friend.

Rule 2, if you want Michael Owen then you pay for Michael Owen.

• Upvote 2

Nah my girl has started to get a bit too comfy now since i moved in with her and her mum she's got some unnecessary attitude problem. Like getting mad and that for reason. We had some heart to heart and she said she's sorry because I can see she does it too her mum and brother some times. I said to her you need stop all that mad talking because your trying to make look like a mug really she was like sorry reh reh everything happen I was like nah I'm not entertaining it because it's the sme thing. Another vent is that since we're both started full time it's like where not beating as much. But we both said we put more effort but like after the talk for a 1 week the works put in then it's back to waiting like 5 days and that.

• Downvote 1