THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI THREAD: PART TWO

Speculate

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

POS' ALL ROUND HAHAHA.

Shes not white shes some yardie ting (Even worse IMO Lol). I never believed the allergic to condom bar but as I said I was slack last night and both times I took off the jimmy Smh. Slack.

Gonna get someone to tump it up on the roadside couple times... Just in case...

LOL get her to take the pill, it works a couple days after you know

There's a certain distinct smell I've smelt at many African household it's not BO or anything not even that unpleasant dunno how to describe it really

its not a food smell i dont think and it's not the washing powder I've checked

It's palm oil. A lot of Nigerians seem to think its the answer to everything. I think some of these guys even bathe in it. The smell knocks me sick.

I'm not sure what to do tbh

I think I want the single life, also the novelty of being with someone of a different culture has thoroughly worn off I think

I have kind of been praying my girl breaks up with me over the last few days

We had a mini argument yesterday and didn't speak much for the rest of the evening

And she sent me a text just over an hour ago ... I could choose to escalate the situation by sending her a text that would infuriate her and eventually lead her to tell me to f*ck off

But then now I'm at this point I think.....do I really wan this

Surely I will just end up in the same position with another girl, or I could just make sure I don't get trapped this time

I can see two lives panning out infront of me

One filled with hoes, sex, boys holidays, experiences alone (I really am a loner, can't stand anybodies company for too long) and all that great stuff

The other with impending marriage, financial commitments, kids, bondage...(as in im bound to another person, not the s&m type, though that would be going down too)

I dunno mayne

I remember my girl's best friend when I met her was a Nigerian girl.

Anyway my girl told me when this girl would visit her at her mums the pong would just linger lmfao.

When it came time to drop the girl train station now my girl's step dad would drive with the windows fully open and race to the train station wqewrhjw4yu5

Mmm your're right

I think the situation may be irreversable....she surprised me and came over the other day and I was not in the least bit enthusiastic like 'ffs...I wanted to play fifa'

Seriously? ^_) Fifa?

Even when she calls now I just zone out and wait for the call to be over...and the thing is, I'm not even seeing her that much anymore, we used to live together but since surgery (which she helped me get and was there every day in the hospital with me) ive been at my nans and shes had to work so she hasn't been able to come every day...so I see her like once / twice /three times a week and it's like I feel like I don't have enough space

It's just a sad situation

I think I want the single life, also the novelty of being with someone of a different culture has thoroughly worn off I think

We had a mini argument yesterday and didn't speak much for the rest of the evening

And she sent me a text just over an hour ago ... I could choose to escalate the situation by sending her a text that would infuriate her and eventually lead her to tell me to f*ck off

Surely I will just end up in the same position with another girl, or I could just make sure I don't get trapped this time

One filled with hoes, sex, boys holidays, experiences alone (I really am a loner, can't stand anybodies company for too long) and all that great stuff

The other with impending marriage, financial commitments, kids, bondage...(as in im bound to another person, not the s&m type, though that would be going down too)

I dunno mayne

Wow

When are you getting married?

I dunno mayne

Wow

When are you getting married?

Early next year man