The Random Facebook Pics/Vids Thread

Admin.

iight little storythis guy added me on facebook now and shouted me, said he saw the vid on linkuptv/grimedaily i did with my boy and said hes got a blog but was currently redesigning and everything and could he get a interview for it. I said ok cool when it's done show me and i'll see if i'm on it and then asked to add me to the facebook group to do with the blog so i said kl.two days later he comes back with some site that looks like it was made on moonfruit asking if i was on it... iwas like...nah not really you know. he was like "fine i only ask once". so i thought kl, dats done with that.now today he's messaged me saying do i wanna collab ona tune and to listen to his tune, i didnt click it.Now my boy comes round and he sees my facebook open and he was like "oh dat brudda added u too....cuz....hes a bit funny u know" .. i was like "what do you mean? lol" ...he replied "have u seen his video?" i was like "nah i didnt even click it u know" ..he laughed and said "cuz... lol check it please".so i did

WHAT KINDA FAGGOTY SONG/MANOUVAS... I WAS WATCHING THIS IN HORROR BUT LAUGHING AT THE SAME TIME, I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.MAKE SURE U GET TO 0:42 that is confirmation of homosexuality IMO
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

iight little storythis guy added me on facebook now and shouted me, said he saw the vid on linkuptv/grimedaily i did with my boy and said hes got a blog but was currently redesigning and everything and could he get a interview for it. I said ok cool when it's done show me and i'll see if i'm on it and then asked to add me to the facebook group to do with the blog so i said kl.two days later he comes back with some site that looks like it was made on moonfruit asking if i was on it... iwas like...nah not really you know. he was like "fine i only ask once". so i thought kl, dats done with that.now today he's messaged me saying do i wanna collab ona tune and to listen to his tune, i didnt click it.Now my boy comes round and he sees my facebook open and he was like "oh dat brudda added u too....cuz....hes a bit funny u know" .. i was like "what do you mean? lol" ...he replied "have u seen his video?" i was like "nah i didnt even click it u know" ..he laughed and said "cuz... lol check it please".so i did

WHAT KINDA FAGGOTY SONG/MANOUVAS... I WAS WATCHING THIS IN HORROR BUT LAUGHING AT THE SAME TIME, I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO SAY.
he went in(yes homo)

two days later he comes back with some site that looks like it was made on moonfruit asking if i was on it... iwas like...nah not really you know. he was like "fine i only ask once". so i thought kl, dats done with that.
:D Dun kno every man had one of these in 2004 times

two days later he comes back with some site that looks like it was made on moonfruit asking if i was on it... iwas like...nah not really you know. he was like "fine i only ask once". so i thought kl, dats done with that.
was a .tk ting tbh
  • Upvote 1

was a .tk ting tbh
moonfruit with a .tk url ftw lmao