Guest FA23

Guest Esquilax

I'm seeing lines being divided here

The e-'goons' like Brisc Radio FatCunt-ric and Jas the skinny white student

Think they're badda

lolcomeagain?

e-goon? me?

/

dno why youre so bitter about people going to uni stil. thought you got over that :confused:

hardly bitter is it, that's exactly what he is

what else do you want me to say?

vip2 mixtape, vip2 rave, vip2 link up , vip2 footy match WTF

how about u rent a yard and create a vip2 retreat all the users can go jam in there

make 'war dubs' etc etc

all dese vip2 sh*t is neeky to the max its a internet forum go and do these things with ur real friends if you have any ffs only person with an excuse is davy mayb esquil

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

tell me how putting together a collection of music is neeky? (the other things u mentioned maybe so as they are all things you can do with ur boys)

man need to come of this image sh*t 'ah its an internet forum its neeky i aint involved'

tell me how putting together a collection of music is neeky? (the other things u mentioned maybe so as they are all things you can do with ur boys)

man need to come of this image sh*t 'ah its an internet forum its neeky i aint involved'

obv u wouldnt understand

u created the idea so boyy

• Downvote 1

If you make music and you want it to be heard this makes a lot of sense.

You've basically got a forum with people from right across the country, so say you've got 15 different producers/artists on there pushing it you're going to get your music pushed to an audience you'd normally have trouble reaching.

If that's neeky what about doing business (I'm not sure you can call it that really) with people from vip2?

obv u wouldnt understand

u created the idea so boyy

if doing something productive in my spare time is neeky then boy.

c/s flojo.