Bank Holiday Week 34 / CL Semis

Guest FA23

f*ck*ng hell this will remain on mute until something of interest comes up.Bolton: Jaaskelainen, Steinsson, Cahill, Knight, Robinson, Lee, Elmander, Muamba, Taylor, Sturridge, Kevin Davies. Subs: Bogdan, Petrov, Mark Davies, Klasnic, Moreno, Cohen, Wheater. Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Djourou, Koscielny, Clichy, Song, Wilshere, Walcott, Fabregas, Nasri, van Persie. Subs: Lehmann, Ramsey, Squillaci, Arshavin, Eboue, Gibbs, Chamakh. Referee: Mike Jones (Cheshire)

Bent's been underrated for years, the lad is a top class goal-scorer, if he was spanish or italian people would be going sick over his record..Stoke are far frm shite, they are superb at what they do, Pulis has done n amazing job there, teams only hate on Stoke coz they get battered by them..Bolton 1-3 Arsenal

LOLI'm actually finding it funny nowLook lads lets be real we wouldn't win the league even if we won every game from now until the end of the seasonEven if we beat utd 100-0 and went to the final game of the season on level points with utd and 92 more on gdWe'd somehow manage to lose 96-4 after leading 4-0 at half timeUtd will draw

• Upvote 1

Bent's been underrated for years, the lad is a top class goal-scorer, if he was spanish or italian people would be going sick over his record..Stoke are far frm shite, they are superb at what they do, Pulis has done n amazing job there, teams only hate on Stoke coz they get battered by them..Bolton 1-3 Arsenal
ur 1/4 right anywaydoubt the other 3/4 will come through

May 2009

Arsene Wenger has described the growing criticism of his management of Arsenal as "unbelievable" and admitted he is made to feel as if he has "killed someone".Wenger's record has never come under such scrutiny after a fourth consecutive season without a trophy. The Frenchman staunchly defended his record when he met a group of Arsenal supporters for a heated Q and A session on Thursday night and appealed to them to get behind him.But there is no doubt the criticism hurts Wenger, who has won the Double twice in his 13 years at the club but is finding his tactics, selections and transfer policy are coming under attack. Wenger said: "It has become ridiculous. You sit here, you are in the last four in Europe, and every day you feel you have killed someone. It is unbelievable. If you do not take a distance with it, you think, 'What kind of world do live in?'"The dazzling success of Manchester United makes it more difficult for Wenger to argue the case for greater patience. His pleas for fans to keep the faith appear to be falling on deaf ears as supporters demand results now.Wenger said: "We live in a world of instant opinions. I have nothing against that but it doesn't mean that instant opinions are right. I am here to produce what I can. If it's not good enough it's not good enough. That is not down to me to judge that. We lose against Manchester United [in the Champions League] who have 10 times more resources, it's not a shame. They are the best in the world, congratulations to them. If you play tennis tomorrow, you lose against Nadal, you can still say you are a good player. I look in the mirror and think, 'Have I given everything, have you done the maximum you can and that's it?' Opinions are always manipulated. I believe this club is in a fantastic situation. You look at the shape of the club, you look at the financial situation of the club, you look at the quality of the squad, I'm pretty envious of this club if I'm outside of the club."You can give as much as you can and it is down to other people to assess the situation. Is it good enough? I am happy to accept that."Wenger had to answer some angry comments from a group of Arsenal shareholders on Thursday. One questioner described Mikaël Silvestre as "geriatric" and another who called for Adebayor to be sold in the summer. Wenger responded by appealing for greater support at the Emirates, referring to a "negative environment" at the club's home ground.Wenger told shareholders: "It is the easiest thing to sit in the stands and say they are not good enough, that they do not fight. It is always that negative way of thinking, that the players do not care. We are playing in the best league in the world and you do not go 21 games unbeaten if you do not stand up and fight."I must say there is a massive difference between the away fans, who are absolutely fantastic, and the home fans. If we do not deliver in one or two years I will be responsible. It is the most important moment in the life of this club and we have to be strong now and support this team.