Live Profile

Guest28

There are completely false rumors circulating around the twittersphere right now which we need to officially address.

We are partly to blame for the rumors as we posted a tweet stating that LiveProfile has gone viral in the UK. Some users mistaken the word viral for virus, and after that chaos ensued as imaginations went wild.

The latest rumor is that LiveProfile is used by the police to hack your phone. Just think about how silly that sounds. The fact is we have been working very hard on LiveProfile over the last few months and would not throw all of that away. Our app is available in the Apple App Store, Android Market, and soon BB App World (once app leaves beta). If we were hacking peoples phones or created a virus or scam it would quickly be detected and removed. We are a corporation based in New York City and investor backed

The smear campaign is alot...

Backs out with Blackberry

Seems like its draining the f*ck out my battery.

Anyone else?

Had the same problem, uninstalled it two days ago.

And it's been fine since. The app is clearly the culprit.

this

cant speak for the other versions but the android version sucked my battery to the point I was only getting 4/5 hours on a full charge...

since I can no longer participate I hope its not the next big thing and that it fails