Blackberry

slickesrickes

• 2 weeks later...

Got the new Bold last night for 100.

I was in Phones 4 U with a mate after work while he was looking at getting a dongle for a month (we've moved appartment and got no net until the 27th of Oct so he's clucking) and I got bored and just out of interest asked how much it would cost to buy my previous bold contract out and it was like 350. They said they'd buy my bold off me for a tonne then I still had to pay 250 (I weren't all that interested in the phone anyway, if it was reasonable I'd buy it but I weren't fussed at spending 250) then I negotiated it down and he said 150 is his final amount and I still weren't that bothered so I just said "no worries mate, apologies for wasting your time" and I get up and walk out the shop - I'm calling me mate cause by this point he'd fucked off then next second someone grabs me on the shoulder...its the kid from phones 4 u. He asks me to go back to the shop and he has £100 on his screen and I couldn't refuse at that point.

Moral of the story is - Phones 4 U in the Arndale Manchester are desperate for a sale :Y:

can u lot calm down. did you sell your PS3's when it went down for like 2 weeks?

people getting all manic as if they cant check emails on PC

OR PICK UP THE FRIGGIN PHONE AND CALL SAID CONTACT!

this looks like some targetting of RIM so that they lose their market share in favour of apple