Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

A 26-year-old man who died after being found shot in a car during riots in Croydon has been named by Scotland Yard as Trevor Ellis, of Brixton Hill.Police believe Mr Ellis had travelled to the Croydon area on Monday with friends.They are thought to have become involved in an altercation with another group of around nine people."This altercation culminated in a vehicle pursuit involving three vehicles which commenced in Scarbrook Road, Croydon, passing along the A232 flyover into Duppas Hill Road where the victim was shot," police said.Mr Ellis was found by officers just before 9.30pm, with a gunshot wound to the head.He was taken to St George's Hospital where he died the following day.A post-mortem examination gave cause of death as a gunshot wound.Detectives are appealing for anyone who witnessed the car chase which involved a dark coloured estate car and silver hatchback.The silver car is believed to have been driven by the group of nine.The victim is thought to have travelled in a third car - a dark coloured hatchback.
people_piled_on_a_car.jpg
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese
Anyone heard about a girl knocking on your door and a bag of mans would rush your yard and raid it to pieces ? ? ?Be careful
Yeah some white chick with dreadlocks and a bag of blacks.
  • Downvote 1

smh8 Fed just jumped on one of my boys OUTSIDE HIS OWN YARD and infront of his mum for no reason.thats the kinda f*ckery that instigates this sh*t.

smh8 Fed just jumped on one of my boys OUTSIDE HIS OWN YARD and infront of his mum for no reason.thats the kinda f*ckery that instigates this sh*t.
hah, like social said, heavily choreographed riotsdont get it twisted, they want this, they NEED this so they can f*ck us all overabout feds just standing there watching people commit crimes, the f*ck... so bait

WHY DID THEY WAAAN DO THAT FAZE?
hes black and had his hood up (its pissing it down)

posfirst worthwhile thing i have seen about these heavily choreographed riots
Allow the conspiracy theorys
this video is actually the kind of line of enquiry i would expect your overlord to be taking instead of the extreme right wing knee jerk 'question nothing and attack everyone' fox news policy. i guess hes just not that guy, probably still is to you though. i know that riot police in this country are well drilled and well equipped, had they wanted to prevent an uprising they could of done so with great ease, but that was not what they had in mind

posfirst worthwhile thing i have seen about these heavily choreographed riots
Allow the conspiracy theorys
this video is actually the kind of line of enquiry i would expect your overlord to be taking instead of the extreme right wing knee jerk 'question nothing and attack everyone' fox news policy. i guess hes just not that guy, probably still is to you though. i know that riot police in this country are well drilled and well equipped, had they wanted to prevent an uprising they could of done so with great ease, but that was not what they had in mind
Thats why you never trust one news source and look at the bigger picture but best you let your small mind stick to Sky news

That bloke says its more profitable to kill than to save and the government has let this go on.But I dont understand how killing a few shop windows, unfortunatly it was desperatly sad to see some houses and businesses go would contribute to pulling back some of the £1.5 trillion debt deficit?Surely if the Government wanted to kill properties and buildins they would of tried to head to the west end, the gurkin tower, london bridge, the tube lines? this would of caused mass destruction and would have been a catostrophe.Surely the government are only punishing the insurance companies who will have to pay out for this.Most of the companies hit on the high street are multi million pound firms who arent short on supplying tvs, laptops etc

That bloke says its more profitable to kill than to save and the government has let this go on.But I dont understand how killing a few shop windows, unfortunatly it was desperatly sad to see some houses and businesses go would contribute to pulling back some of the £1.5 trillion debt deficit?Surely if the Government wanted to kill properties and buildins they would of tried to head to the west end, the gurkin tower, london bridge, the tube lines? this would of caused mass destruction and would have been a catostrophe.Surely the government are only punishing the insurance companies who will have to pay out for this.Most of the companies hit on the high street are multi million pound firms who arent short on supplying tvs, laptops etc
i dont think hes strictly referring to the physical damage caused, rather a destructive philosophy is the way to create profit in the world. by creating a war at home, the government can look like its been forced to make massive welfare cuts and introduce extreme police powers, eradicate privacy and introduce heavy internet monitoring and surveillance amongst many other things.( the general public will scream out for harsher laws, as the one thing white ppl care about more than there civil liberty is to be free from experiencing the emotion of terror, be it by seeing an asian previously, or now a black.) the equipment that the government will buy for all this new technodata and dna barcoding stuff will be made by companies owned by guys the prime minister went to oxford with and for all these men it will be high five time,as they continue the traditions of the billingdon club by destroying the place then throwing money around