Tottenham/ London riots/ Mark Duggan IPCC Investigation

NiNES.

You know the one thing I hate about white people the most? The one thing that makes me detest them? When they act like they're just being 'blamed' for everything and that they're actually innocent of all wrong doing.
Well I'm glad you've admitted it. You clearly have huge issues with whites. I, for one, certainly am innocent of all wrong doing in regards to these riots, and yet I am finding I am being partially blamed for this, by people like you, because of my opinions.
I don't have a huge issue with whites at all. I just told you one aspect of them that I despise. The ignorance. I don't blame YOU at all. But obviously when you and other modern whites act so completely oblivious to any wrongdoings white people have EVER done in the past and defend every single one of their actions down to the most brutal and savage ones it's going to piss people off to the point that the line between white people of today and white people of yesterday is blurred (wrongfully, and I try not to fall for this trap myself, but I really can understand why). But no,how can I blame you for something you personally didn't do? All I'm saying is that quite a damn few white people of the past either engaged in or agreed with some pretty f*cked up occurrences and you're sitting here trying to tell me "oh, what were the natives doing before we ran up on them, raped the women, murdered the men/children and destroyed their cultures, traditions and in some cases languages? We're practically the good guys of the story". Come on now brah I'm not Mr. Gayle.
  • Upvote 3

lowz itwont be able to debate like this without people gettin emotional, i'm not here to insult any1off t'bed
See what I mean guys? You act angry and they'll use it as an excuse to ignore everything you say. I said this a few pages ago and it happened like clockwork. Certain guys need to learn to calm down and debate with logic only, not logic and passion. Whites are not passionate creatures.
  • Upvote 3

Guest Portuguese
C/SThat's why I support the looting and rioting against feds. Looting is Karma for the way Europe raped Africa
Stick to the football forum.At least you dont look like a c*nt when you type in there
So your denying Europe did loot(rape) Africa?

lowz itwont be able to debate like this without people gettin emotional, i'm not here to insult any1off t'bed
See what I mean guys? You act angry and they'll use it as an excuse to ignore everything you say. I said this a few pages ago and it happened like clockwork. Certain guys need to learn to calm down and debate with logic only, not logic and passion. Whites are not passionate creatures.
Nah f*ck him the guy practically said I as a black man should be grateful eurpeans have raped and pillaged africa?Yuh madHope he gets raped by a pack of niggers
  • Upvote 5

Nah f*ck him the guy practically said I as a black man should be grateful eurpeans have raped and pillaged africa?Yuh mad
Because he knew it would get you mad, allowing him to make his swift exit. Playing into their hands is not the way to win debates. Even if you're in the right, the person in the wrong can win.
Hope he gets raped by a pack of niggers
:D :D And that sell out Whoopi Goldberg had the nerve to say he wasn't racist.

f*ck all that white farmer talk like to say theyre gettin violatedIf man went in your fathers house kicked him out and paid ur pops peanuts for trimming the hedge outside I would damn sure you would go over there and give them what forCannot understand how certain people overlook colonial europeans looting WHOLE COUNTRYS and have the nerve to be outraged by couple man looting tvs and phonesf*ck right off
C/SThat's why I support the looting and rioting against feds. Looting is Karma for the way Europe raped AfricaBut I don't condone burning people's property.
lol people are literally justifying it as they go along, that one is by far the best I've heard yetDoom. I don't get what your asking for? An example of a riot in England over immigration? In South Africa? Why?And I don't mean to cause offense to anyone, but what did South Africa have before colonisation? And do you know whats happening to the country now? White people have no control over anyone any more, they can't be blamed.
LOL @ white people not having control over South Africa. Because of a few black figureheads? Don't be a numpty, they still run sh*t.

Guest petercrotch

this video is for all you dumbasses out there that had the audcatiy to call me an uncle tom for not suporting these dumb ass riots...kinda ironic though...i hardly use this site but from what i've seen most of the people who were supporting these riots and calling other sensible negroes like myself uncle toms and sellouts have left numerous comments on "the pretty white girls thread" (which by the way has 8 more pages than the pretty black girl thread)http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EeIL410qNlElearn something

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Lol well according to goddaz if u date a White woman then u can't have a view on black issues lolI don't know any black guy speak from London who hasn't dated a White woman tbhLike the video said the ones always sayin black this black that etc are the least active *remembers goddaz post saying everyone is a p*ssy if they condem these riot from his home*

• Downvote 1

Tbh this is not even a black issueIts just a bunch of thieves, opportunist and people who enjoy mayhem taking advantage of a situation. Remember when one2one use to crash and everyone use to phone each other informing that there are free calls then everyone would rinse it out.This is the same thing but instead of free calls your getting electronics you can hype to the police with the chances of getting away with it.They were not fighting because of cuts or nothing it was a free for all see what you can get.Now you these leaders, experts and all sorts pushing their own agenda which in fact is them taking advantage of the situation also

• Upvote 2

Guest petercrotch
Turnt off when man said Mark shot at the police tbhPeter you are claiming most black young men are in gangsYour putting the blame of riots soley on blacksI don't really see what guys liking White girls has anything to do with this ?
that's your problem dummy you don't listen...at 55 seconds on the video i posted HE CLEARLY SAYS "HOWEVER IT HAS NOW BEEN REVEALED IN NEWS ARTICLES THAT HE >>>DIDNT<<< SHOOT AT THE POLICE...watch the video again you might learn something...and how can you be calling a man an uncle tom when you are tap dancing around like a butscratching monkey for white women...and at the start of the riots...THE LONDOND RIOTS,which was actually the first time i spoke about this issue 90 PERCENT OF THE TEENAGERS WERE BLACK...I.E in HACKNEY,TOTTENHAM,WOODGREEN,CROYDON ETC..
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

this video is for all you dumbasses out there that had the audcatiy to call me an uncle tom for not suporting these dumb ass riots...kinda ironic though...i hardly use this site but from what i've seen most of the people who were supporting these riots and calling other sensible negroes like myself uncle toms and sellouts have left numerous comments on "the pretty white girls thread" (which by the way has 8 more pages than the pretty black girl thread)http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EeIL410qNlElearn something
Good video.. truthful stuff

Guest M12 Part 2

I'm glad there are a lot of peopleOver the last few pages who see the issues. Let's do this. Create some wealth and a legacy to pass down to the next generation. So they aren't having to play catch up from the moment they're conceived.And stop pretending racism is a thing of the past. It exists, let's just make sure these f*ckers can call us monkeys when we are next door to them in kensington. Instead of saying that's why your all in bricky, wood green etc.

• Upvote 4

"the pretty white girls thread" (which by the way has 8 more pages than the pretty black girl thread)
It was also created 8 months before the pretty black girl thread; which means the pretty black girl thread is more popular.
I'm glad there are a lot of peopleOver the last few pages who see the issues. Let's do this. Create some wealth and a legacy to pass down to the next generation. So they aren't having to play catch up from the moment they're conceived.
This is exactly what needs to be done. I really can't see there being too many generations in western society left for us to build. It's now or never. Put a strict focus on education attainment; accepting nothing less than an A. Have them learn a different language, a musical instrument. And for the love of God don't dilute your blood.