Football Manager 2011

Taurus

Guest Portuguese

LOL@anyone on here allowing me to join and raise the levels in their own game.I don't want to be held responsible for making people jump ship from FM to Championship Manager.

• Downvote 4

vbvbnbn bnbnbnvbvNEED A VIP2 NETWORK GAME THIS YEARWILL HOST IF NEED BEWILL DO IT BEFORE FEBUNLUCKK PORTO
Won't happen
Why wont it workI have an internet connection and a love for FMTalking like there havent been loads on here because just last couple years its not happened because the usual hosts havent been able to commit My 6 game one with brejrins went kool so whats most number of people you man would advice?This year in solo gameman utd >>> then dortmund >>>> roma >>>>> valencia >>>>> MIGHT POP INTO BRAZIL SCOUT THE FAVELLAS >>>> BACK TO UTD MAKE EM BIG AGAIN COUPLE NEW BRAZILLIAN FELLAS :D

Guest Portuguese

I don't know how to post pictures on here let alone screenshotsI rather show my management skills than doctor screenshots from solo FM games

started a game with Bayern Munich. In November and I'm top of the table.Sold Ribery (thinking about selling Robben as well. He's currently injured)Bought Ganso and Falcaoattacking is emotional but i'm struggling to find the balance between attacking and defending playing 4-4-2.I'm tempted to go back to my normal 4-3-3/4-5-1 variant. Falcao and Gomez upfront is too sick though.Got no depth and way too many average and below average players.

• Downvote 1

Balotelli VEX at Mancini, offered them straight swap, Diaby (They're interested in him) for Balo, no money on top.ACCEPTED. :D C*nt Diaby won't f*cking leave. Can't piss him off, whole squad and fans love him off, and he's playing decent but I got Wilshere, Ramsey, Thiago etc, Chamakh is playing okay but is 27, Bendtner is playing SH*T, Lukaku is young...