Football Manager 2011

Taurus

130k I usually take that down around 110-5k. Maybe even around 105/Started a new save after my Atletico one (2024)Arsenal now, bought Cahill, Otamendi, Bolatti, Chamberlain (loan). Major fail not signing a GK.1st about 12 games but Walcott is only scoring. RVP out for 4 months and Chamakh cannot finish (Advanced Forward)Any tips on Chamakh? I play him alongside Wally/loneI wanna sell RVP and Chamakh and bring in Pato

players i really want i make bare comments for about a season so when it comes to negotiations they dont take the piss....being liked by the agent helps aswellif i cant afford i withdraw..... f*ck making an agent hate you

130k I usually take that down around 110-5k. Maybe even around 105/Started a new save after my Atletico one (2024)Arsenal now, bought Cahill, Otamendi, Bolatti, Chamberlain (loan). Major fail not signing a GK.1st about 12 games but Walcott is only scoring. RVP out for 4 months and Chamakh cannot finish (Advanced Forward)Any tips on Chamakh? I play him alongside Wally/loneI wanna sell RVP and Chamakh and bring in Pato
Play Chamakh Target Man. I play RVP RW and Wally up top poacher.Whoever was offered 21m for RVP TAKE IT. YOU CRAZY!?!

with negotiations I offer them the highest team of the year bonus possiblealso increase the signing on fee to the extent that over the period of the contract the saving in wages is more than the initial layout on the signing on fee

LMAO, in an amazing turn of events, Dec I won 5 out of 5, mid January won them all too, now 2nd, 3 points behind Man City. Signed Hazard, on £25k a week, Rosicky sold, Denilson sold, Squillaci out on loan. That alone was over £100,000 in wages. Ramsey torn muscle a MONTH after coming back from a broken leg :D Gibbs broken leg. Both in same game against Sunderland, dirty f*cking c*nts.Also, f*ck agents. De Gea and Adler demanding FOOLISH wages. They can f*ck RIGHT off mate. :D

LMAO, in an amazing turn of events, Dec I won 5 out of 5, mid January won them all too, now 2nd, 3 points behind Man City. Signed Hazard, on £25k a week, Rosicky sold, Denilson sold, Squillaci out on loan. That alone was over £100,000 in wages. Ramsey torn muscle a MONTH after coming back from a broken leg :D Gibbs broken leg. Both in same game against Sunderland, dirty f*cking c*nts.Also, f*ck agents. De Gea and Adler demanding FOOLISH wages. They can f*ck RIGHT off mate. :D
when i wanted De Gea, he wanted 100,000 a week :D

His agent told me around the £80k mark. Dude is 20. He can f*ck off about he's taking that wage.On the other hand, I just purchased Gervinho, and had to give in to his £65k a week demand. His agent started at £90k a week. :D 2 days left in the January Transfer Window, I needed a RW, Walcott has dipped in form and although Arshavin is bossing it there he's 29 and I'm looking to keep him maybe one more season...Board gave me an extra £30m start of January. Moving Bendtner on. He's decent but once RVP turns a certain age I'm getting a BEAST to play that solo striker role.