Football Manager 2011

Taurus

Thiago on a free was an inspired buy Hargreaves for 3 Million aswell, cover for RB and DMNeed to sell Arshavin and Chamakh and bring in G. RossiMight re train Wilshere to left back :D
I've secured him as well, I'm about a month away from finishing the season. Think I've thrown away the league. Semis against Marseille soon come. Might take Hargreaves, I was in two minds.

Finished 2nd, 7 points behind City, 1 in front of Chelsea. After slapping marseille home AND away in the group stages, they knocked me out the semis. :D Although Madrid thrashed Inter in the semis 7-0 on aggregate, and beat up Marseille 3-0 in the final.I wanna sell B52 and keep Chamakh, but Bendtner always turns out good on this game and I always sell him and regret it. Hmmm, I'll sleep on it. :D /I don't care that it's a computer game, I'm in two minds to tell Cesc and Nasri to f*ck off out my squad. I got Gervinho and Hazard anyway, might go buy Mata and play Ramsey in the middle and bag Sissoko from Toulouse...

Barca enquired for CescI said 70mBarca bid 70mI played PS3
:rofl:Them bury your head in the sand moments there. Every year, every single game from he was a boss I get them offers and say no.If I get an offer like that on this one he's OFF. They made Wilshere SICK on this one, you got Thiago, Ramsey, Diaby becomes good, and £70m plus whatever your board had.Lol @ not going shopping in Manchester or Madrid with that money./Although the season is done, F*CK OFF AUTO UPDATE. Locked off my PC, I'd sold and brought bare man in June, just got to July. :D I'm off out to DJ.

Barca enquired for CescI said 70mBarca bid 70mI played PS3
:rofl:Them bury your head in the sand moments there. Every year, every single game from he was a boss I get them offers and say no.If I get an offer like that on this one he's OFF. They made Wilshere SICK on this one, you got Thiago, Ramsey, Diaby becomes good, and £70m plus whatever your board had.Lol @ not going shopping in Manchester or Madrid with that money./Although the season is done, F*CK OFF AUTO UPDATE. Locked off my PC, I'd sold and brought bare man in June, just got to July. :D I'm off out to DJ.
wenger is managing real madrid now, and offered me 60mill for him, i rejected it straight

Football Manager 2012 has been announced by Sega and Sports Interactive.The latest edition of the football simulation series will see over 800 changes, as well as adjustments to ongoing rule changes in over 50 leagues featured in the game.Key changes include an overhaul to transfers and contracts, adding loyalty bonuses, improved implementation of amateur and youth contracts, and locking down specifics of a contract that the user's team is not prepared to negotiate on.Scouting will feature a new in-game report including squad analysis and tactics information, while team talks with players feature multiple tone options, from casual conversations to full-on half-time rants.The 3D Match will have new animations, crowd systems, weather systems and stadiums, as well as new 'behind goal' and 'director cam' viewpoints.The interface will see an overhaul that is adaptive to monitor resolutions, and will feature new filters, customisable columns and overview screens.Finally, a tutorial mode will exist separate from the main game, offering simple navigational tips as well as in-depth advice for more experienced players."We're delighted to finally be able to start talking about Football Manager 2012," said Sports Interactive studio director Miles Jacobson."It's another year of evolution, with some revolution thrown in for good measure so we're pretty sure our dedicated communities, and hopefully lots of new people too, get to play and enjoy the game when it's released later in the year."Football Manager 2012 will be available on PC and Mac before Christmas.

2nd season: Nani and Fergie beef on my game. Snapped him up at Arsenal £12.25m :lol:On the downside, purchased bare young strikers for the future.FAIL.RVP and Wally certain time ain't turning up in matches. B52 got mad potential but ain't doing it NOW. Spent £34m on Neuer in goal. Got £30mil left and thought I'd ride it til Jan and see how I cope. Bare draws and not finishing teams off. :D January I'm cutting ties with bare strikers.

posterGB.jpg

http://www.sega.co.uk/fm2012/?t=EnglishUKhttp://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/271369-Football-Manager-2012-Announced

Manage Anywhere, Anytime – the ability to add or take away playable nations in your saved game as often as you want. Manage in that country at the start of the next season - meaning you don’t have to decide on which nations are playable at the start of your career
3 months.