Football Manager 2011

Taurus

His agent told me around the £80k mark. Dude is 20. He can f*ck off about he's taking that wage.On the other hand, I just purchased Gervinho, and had to give in to his £65k a week demand. His agent started at £90k a week. :D 2 days left in the January Transfer Window, I needed a RW, Walcott has dipped in form and although Arshavin is bossing it there he's 29 and I'm looking to keep him maybe one more season...Board gave me an extra £30m start of January. Moving Bendtner on. He's decent but once RVP turns a certain age I'm getting a BEAST to play that solo striker role.
what season u in

Started a new game unemployed applied for a spainish lower league job and got itcerro reyes i have never seen so many sh*t players in my life :lol:i am talking all single digit statssigned couple people on a free could only offer up to £250pw SMHno transfer budgetgot them promoted so if we get promoted we are in La liga well the board don't want that do they, they aint give me no funds i can offer £450pw nowits just stupid i can not compete with these reserve/B team for la liga teamsf*ckin cuntsgonna leave when i touch jan if it aint going well and it wont be

His agent told me around the £80k mark. Dude is 20. He can f*ck off about he's taking that wage.On the other hand, I just purchased Gervinho, and had to give in to his £65k a week demand. His agent started at £90k a week. :D 2 days left in the January Transfer Window, I needed a RW, Walcott has dipped in form and although Arshavin is bossing it there he's 29 and I'm looking to keep him maybe one more season...Board gave me an extra £30m start of January. Moving Bendtner on. He's decent but once RVP turns a certain age I'm getting a BEAST to play that solo striker role.
what season u in
1st.

arsenal need to stop raping me they f*cked me 5-1 last seasonand 4-0 in super cup this seasonall first half goals.was 6th in jan....got rid of makoun signed fernandinho ended up 3rd and winning europa league.....had a proper sick run....albrighton is too sick on this

on that last point, Genoa have a 22 yr old striker thats scored 40+ for the last 3 seasons. Could buy him but whats the point would just dead the league. Tend to stay away from players in my league apart from some young players on co-ownership deals.

what season u in
1st.
Arshavin is 31 in my game, easily been my most consistant performer. Need to sell him now though, stats are dropping :D

Slapping.jpgThem kinda victories there. RVP was injured, Song banned, Hazard, Gervinho cup tied, Sagna injuredSzscesnyEboueKosVermaelenClichyDjourou (DM)Cesc (1)Wilshere (1)Arshavin (2)Nasri Walcott (ST) (6)Top of the league now (City 1 point behind with a game in hand), I won the league cup. I won't lie I'm GASSED right now. :D Arshavin is SICK on this game but I'm like Wenger, once they reach 30-31...Hazard I got on £25k, RVP making noise about a new contract, I told his agent f*ck off and RVP was VEX. Told him prove he deserves one. Cesc complaining about lack of discipline. :D Just STFU you won f*ck all before I got here. :D

arsenal need to stop raping me they f*cked me 5-1 last seasonand 4-0 in super cup this seasonall first half goals.was 6th in jan....got rid of makoun signed fernandinho ended up 3rd and winning europa league.....had a proper sick run....albrighton is too sick on this
first season? how and where do you play him?

first season i played him AMR got 9 goals in league 16 all comps in 37 league games and 52 all comps adding 14 league assists out of 16 in all comps.my AMR is always inside foward (attack)played him so much because his potential and he is nearly fulfilling it now.... all starts....last season i hadFriedalYoungCuellarDunneWarnockFernandinhoCaniAlbrightonYoungDowning Bentas my first teamthis season my first team isStekenleburgCorchiaCuellarDunneWarnockRodwellFernandinhoAlbrightonPastoreYoungAgbonlahor the way bent fell off end of last season and agbonlahor picked up form had to do the swap.....a top quality left back and a world class striker/center back away from CL imo

Swear i hate City on this game with a passion.Always playing 2 dms and having Tevez score against me.
They're my main threat is EVERY competition. Can't keep their players happy tho so tryna save and take their big boys who wanna leave lol./Nani unhappy, feels isolated and wants to leave, Sir Alex won't sell him to me. F*cking SCREWING. :D

gonna start a villa file now, never got much out of marcnothing from delph, bannan or clark?
squad playersdelph is my first choice midfielder as fernandinho is out for 4 months he has good potential.... will keep them all as squad players they are all useful

Tutoring depending on the age? Or sign someone from the same country, or look at his fave people and buy one. I got Eden Hazard, saw his younger sibling on there (Thorgen) stats were SICK too so bought him, and got in Lukaku as well. All Belgian./Worst run. Lost to Leicester in the semis of the FA Cup, and pretty much conceded the Prem by losing to West Brom away and then Spurs away. Got United at home, Everton and Chelsea away last 4 games now. Marseille in the Champs League Semi (they knocked out Barca), beat them twice in the group stages already, but form is POOR. RVP handed in a transfer request which I rejected coz he didn't get a new contract. Gave him that now his form is sh*t and he hasn't scored since. :D

Need a deep lying playmaker or box to box midHow good does Sahin get?
Sahin's good , but as a box to box midfielder I'd go for Arturo Vidal or Steven Defour as they are both several times better , and cheaper. If time isn't a big issue for you Tom Cairney from Hull is a boss after 3/4 seasons.