Video Thread (No Music Vids)

Bobby Reds

Driver is a c*nt for not letting her bring her munch on the bus, on some power trip because he has a sh*t job

The scum bag that grabbed that woman and pushed her off the bus onto the ground should go serve time in prison for abusing a woman, trying to be a hero but you know if that was a man that bald loser would not have done that

i was gonna say your soft buuut, just saw the date today and realised its a big day for you.

so yea, lets track that brute down and send him to prison for that vicous act

Why you getting leary for you little tosser, go have a pint and think about your actions

Driver is a c*nt for not letting her bring her munch on the bus, on some power trip because he has a sh*t job

The scum bag that grabbed that woman and pushed her off the bus onto the ground should go serve time in prison for abusing a woman, trying to be a hero but you know if that was a man that bald loser would not have done that

coach drivers get pretty good money (it looked like a coach)

I don't understand all that time she's standing there chatting sh*t she could have yammed the burger.

Also this videos from 2008?

yea i could eat the burger in 30 seconds, couple sips of the drink and take my seat, saved all that drama