The OXLADE Appreciation Thread

CarltonLeach

• 2 weeks later...

Just don't want the nation/the media to ruin him

already making man out to be a potential euro's hero ffs

Swear the media has basically pencilled him into the squad for the Holland game. The next English manager should just be an elected council consisting of the sun, daily mail, mirror and daily star journalists.

Thanks for clearing that up TF

Have to Pos both of you on this.

I don't think I've come across anyone so direct and sure of the inside information they hold.

It truely is a privellege to sit here and have 1st hand news on the decisions of Arsenal.

Would love to ask TF more questions but I don't want to feel like I am putting pressure on him or risking losing his contacts through harassasment.

I'll gladly accept little gems of info like this when they come along.

Thanks mate

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Wenger has f*cked up

Arshavin

Theo

Gervinho

Ox

The moment Ox don't start and we lose or draw he is going to get slated. Wenger didnt expect Ox to start like this and he probaby wanted to shift Arshavin come summer too and then bring Ox in.

I can still see Ox being eventually benched for wally and ger. And Wenger will give Arshavin miniutes over Ox at times because thats just the way Wenger is.

Plus Walcott must be thinking if Ox starts getting the nod ahead of me then forget signing a new deal.. and Wenger probably knows that deep down lol

Arshavin is finished, bar injuries now Arshavin wont get a great deal of minutes. Deep thing is his ranking still holds so if it came a choice between him or Yossi to travel in the 18, Arshavin winning everytime.

I dont think Walcott's contract plays a role, I think the fact Walcott scores more goals/appears more likely to score a goal than Gervinho, Arshavin, etc is what keeps him on the pitch longer than he sometimes deserves to be.

Jack played a season and was playing looking mad tired at times, Chamberlain should be fresh and when Wenger argues he's "fatiguing" he doesn't actually look like he is yet.