The OXLADE Appreciation Thread

CarltonLeach

Guest whowantswhat

Guy has the potential to be as good as Messi, but I hope we start buying either GOOD seasoned players or if we buy young, then to be of the same calibre.

wish I could neg the 1st part of this post again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Arshavin is finished, bar injuries now Arshavin wont get a great deal of minutes. Deep thing is his ranking still holds so if it came a choice between him or Yossi to travel in the 18, Arshavin winning everytime.

I dont think Walcott's contract plays a role, I think the fact Walcott scores more goals/appears more likely to score a goal than Gervinho, Arshavin, etc is what keeps him on the pitch longer than he sometimes deserves to be.

Jack played a season and was playing looking mad tired at times, Chamberlain should be fresh and when Wenger argues he's "fatiguing" he doesn't actually look like he is yet.

What his 3 goals in 21 starts yeh? (league) Gervinho got 4 goals in less.. Wally only got a few more asissts aswell I think. Has he scored at home yet? oh I forget "The goals are a secondary thing." Man thinks hes a 4-4-2 winger

• 4 weeks later...