Nando's have a "Black card" that gives you free chicken!

2deal2

This stuff, with a bit of oil and BBQ sauce w/ salt and pepper etc, grilled. Boom.

WE DONT PUT SALT AND PEPPER ON OUR CHICKEN BRAHAH...

BUT UR A GOOD LAD NEVERTHELESS

:ghost:

Even when adding other sauces/marinades etc you don't start off with the good ol' fashioned salt and pepper?

Bumber. Thought that was a standard base for ALL.

LEMANGUY... DO U NO HOW SALTY CHICKEN WOULD BE IF YOU PUT SALT AND PEPPER FIRST... THEN PUT CHICKEN SEASONING OR WOTEVER SEASONING UR SPEAKING OF??

NA TOO MUCH...

JUST USE SEASONING AND CHOP UP SOME GARLIC/ONIONS/RED ONIONS WITHOUT SALT AND PEPEAH AND UR NICE

you cant cook.

salt and pepper are essential for chicken seasoning, THEN you add the other stuff.. even if you're using packaged chicken seasoning, all it means is you will add LESS of it....bcos of the salt and pepper.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

There's another one!

THE BURGER KING GOLD CARD :rolleyes:

8-BKCrowncard-062308.jpg?1213997941

In a recent London Times interview, House star Hugh Laurie mentioned one perk of his celebrity status was his Burger King gold card, granting him a limitless supply of free burgers.

The kicker? Laurie didn't even own one! His mention of the card, however, has gotten Burger King a lot more attention than expected, and soon he'll be joining the other 11 celebrities who are BK Crown cardholders, which include Jay Leno, Jennifer Hudson, and George Lucas.

The card was originally made available to the public back in 2006, but in reality is no more than a glorified gift card; only the famous people get the gold card perk. Celebrities who are "good friends" of the brand and have "long-standing relationships" have been presented with the card. Jennifer Hudson, for example, was a former employee at Burger King before making it big, and George Lucas always partners with the fast food chain for movie release tie-ins. Robert Downey, Jr. received a card after mentioning Burger King in interviews when he was promoting Iron Man (after all, his character Tony Stark was fiendin' for a BK cheeseburger). Jay Leno describes the reaction upon flashing his Crown Card:

"So I order my food, and the guy says, 'That's $11.' So I say: 'Fine, here you go,' and hand him the card. His reaction was amazing: 'Whoa... where'd you get this?' He was not impressed that I was on 'The Tonight Show' or even that I was driving a Porsche Carrera GT. He was more impressed with this piece of plastic."

You too can earn the admiration of your peers and say you're a proud BK Crown Card holder (because, you know, "prepaid gift card" sounds a little boring and unoriginal) by getting one from www.bkcrowncard.com (Only applies to America) :(

Why do celebrities get offered free shit they can easily afford? :)

LEMANGUY... DO U NO HOW SALTY CHICKEN WOULD BE IF YOU PUT SALT AND PEPPER FIRST... THEN PUT CHICKEN SEASONING OR WOTEVER SEASONING UR SPEAKING OF??

NA TOO MUCH...

JUST USE SEASONING AND CHOP UP SOME GARLIC/ONIONS/RED ONIONS WITHOUT SALT AND PEPEAH AND UR NICE

agreed. if u use mixed seasoning its already got loads of salt. could usually add moar pepper mind u

• 2 months later...

i went nandos stratford last weekend, we met for a late dinner. dunno why they chose that place

but anyways.. it was shocking to see the grown ass black women who dressed up like they going to church...for frigging nandos

was seeing fur coats, russian hats, fur boots, high heels etc... for nandos.

we sat there seeing that they were just clocking men. this was like at 11 and it didnt look like they were going to no rave afterwards

shocking. nandos is cool just outgrown it i guess.