Have you ever been Robbed???

The Somalian

its funny there are a lot of Tough guys on ere

but i rarely saw any tough guys when it came down to itl... big guys turned weak at the knees and go all quiet like bitches

i took beatings sometimes instead of a robbing ,,,

being asian looking negroes took that as a free pass to try rob around them teenage years coz i never really moved around with a gang of people... fuckin negroes always gt their hands inthe cookie jar... i attracted attention coz i was wearin expensive garms when guys were still on their bummmy shit...

CO SIGN whoever said late 90s early 2000s it was RIDICULOUS...absolutely ridiculous... occasionally u could use your wits and escape with a spud and a nod... bt there were times when there was no escape... those were the best days though coz u could alays bullly someone weaker than u... i made one guy giv me every playstation game hsi mum borught him..

i remember gettin STOMPED by 20 albanians in park royal one time coz i told one of them to suck his dead mum when he tried goin through my pockets.. stumbled into pizza hut and dived behind the pay counter in attempts to hide peakin out the window wonderin to myself hw i was gna get past zenith discoteque alive and then past burger king to park royal tube station and out run these 30 albanians bayin for my blood....i remember crouchin down whilst some white woman looked at me in disbelief and customers bambooozled thinkin this cant be life... theyc allled the police and i survived

end of the day i never gave up my goods id prefer to get slumped ...

loooool albian ye

lol at the aquamaster comment done something similarly stupid before

at haze-e you from mitcham iraqi wid a wench beard and bare mild mannered?

robbed once for a robbed phone after getting rushed for it, countless attempted robberys that we had to swing out or dint have nuttin

vice-versa was nuts though used to spend all day bunking school robbin peopl got like 2 robbery nickages 2 joint enterprises and one down to a theft and that was getting away with a LOT

I might need to read this thread to see if anyone posted a story of me suckin theyr phone

cs about the time around early 2000's was a madness for streetrobbery

lol those days use to do that in college just go out on eaters

buses from stamford hill to dalston would just rob school kids for money take their chains to the pawn shop in finsbury and get the money

One thing I still feel bad about is one guy I robbed in london fields because he was a bit slow basically my boy wanted his phone

how we done it made it look like a next guy set it up. Basically I went to the guys house knocked on his door and started gassing about I'm **** bredrin from football told him I can get him free calls on his phone so the mug brought out his phone. Then my bredrin who set up the whole ting would randomly be passing and start talking to him to take his attention away and then I run with the guys phone. but his brother was on a push bike chasing down graham road caught lifer the old school 38 route master was on the road jumped on that and got away with the phone. bucked up the man dem in clapton with the new phone

I was young these times and it was over ten years ago feel bad about these things now

lol ive met couple people i robbed, when i come outa jail like a few months or a year before i posted on here i was still kinda badmind met a guy was bare in his comfort zone in the fabric smokin area and we knew similar people recognised each other. I musta gone on eats in sidcup one day with the mandem and he went some posh school with purple blazers out there, we robbed the school kids who congregated with another school outside tesco express in sidcup and we robbed most people there prolifically 3 days in a row then there was a headmaster standing there anyway round the corner was a bus stop so we had to rob them there that day away from peeping headmaster eyes. this mixed race yute who looked familiar but no1 knew him had a sony ericson orange AND WHITE walkman phone, well bwoy that was 50 in the bookies (had adapted to bookies by this age kebaby and chicken shop just lookin to bump people like they crackheads) so were fiteing about the shot then i move onto a next guy and my friend deals with the matter my guys ting got taken and im back with purple blazer boy and my boy

my boy allowing him cos he told him a mad story about the guys dad went to australia and gave him this as his 'leaving present' :/

at the time i thought fair enough, turns out guys lil sis is in my year and he lived on pepys and used to get the train bare early to school so didnt see him cah he was stay in type

fast forward bare years heres this guy them posh d*ckhead with an afro and bare flatbum white chicks (radio) tryna tell me how he knows me from school when i try dot him pills in fabric, then gets cheeky when reminding me (no road man wanna be reminded of the petty tings they done) about how me and my friend were tramps robbing ery man, waited bare patient with his story then tucked him in as i walked away

smh felt bare shame about these people i dont even care about thinkin im scum from stealing phones as a kid and then semi adult selling drugs

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

not robbed but kinda conned,

was comin outt pc world by wandsworth bridge and some gypsys came over to me in a van saying how they jus bought a new sony vaio on deets and wanna sell it quick said 300 new in box in box, they showed me it then put it in the bag i went to my car to count the money

me being to fast said no 250 thinking they would leave it but the agree'd...

what they didnt know is i was on my own scam

i was trying to buy a xbox with dud notes so i paid them for the lappy with the fake notes got the lappy and drove off quick

laughing and grinning teeth all the way home until i bus open the box and found two bottles of water :blink:

so double bump they came out a lil better

u cant spent water :/

this has happened to 2 pple i know as well and i heard others on radio. them irish brehs get around..

what happens if someone did open the bag after paying them money?

they must be ballied up or have some sort of spell cos im yet to hear anyone say they opened the bag after paying.

Happened to my uncle.

But he is a get rich quick kinda nigger so they musta saw him coming lol.

They said they had 7 mobiles, he went inside for the money and took the bag, they went, was 7 cokes.

You don't look in the bag because it is a psychological trick, you saw what was in the bag and now you are so set on getting a bargain lol.

its funny there are a lot of Tough guys on ere

but i rarely saw any tough guys when it came down to itl... big guys turned weak at the knees and go all quiet like bitches

i took beatings sometimes instead of a robbing ,,,

being asian looking negroes took that as a free pass to try rob around them teenage years coz i never really moved around with a gang of people... fuckin negroes always gt their hands inthe cookie jar... i attracted attention coz i was wearin expensive garms when guys were still on their bummmy shit...

CO SIGN whoever said late 90s early 2000s it was RIDICULOUS...absolutely ridiculous... occasionally u could use your wits and escape with a spud and a nod... bt there were times when there was no escape... those were the best days though coz u could alays bullly someone weaker than u... i made one guy giv me every playstation game hsi mum borught him..

i remember gettin STOMPED by 20 albanians in park royal one time coz i told one of them to suck his dead mum when he tried goin through my pockets.. stumbled into pizza hut and dived behind the pay counter in attempts to hide peakin out the window wonderin to myself hw i was gna get past zenith discoteque alive and then past burger king to park royal tube station and out run these 30 albanians bayin for my blood....i remember crouchin down whilst some white woman looked at me in disbelief and customers bambooozled thinkin this cant be life... theyc allled the police and i survived

end of the day i never gave up my goods id prefer to get slumped ...

loooool albian ye

lol at the aquamaster comment done something similarly stupid before

at haze-e you from mitcham iraqi wid a wench beard and bare mild mannered?

Ahahahahahahahaha.

so TF was one of them kids......

/

I remember in college i was rolling to the snooker club with one asian guy to meet some next guys already inside and there was a bag of man outside of it..... i could see my guy start to slow down his walk and the fear on his face and he comes out with "lets go back to college..." im like ^_).... I was like dont worry they probably go our college....

man said "argh take my phone please" and he gave me his phone, wallet, house keys.... im surprised he never gave me his coat.....

got to the doors now and i walk through giving and receiving that *no trouble here* nod... go to walk up the stairs and clock they cut off the asian guy.... all giving him the bars "have you got 50p?.... what phone do you have?"

i thought ahh for fucks sake and went back down to try diffuse the situation next thing i know my mans teared and left me on my ones to sort out his shit.... now instead of him they were trying to rob me.... i should of gave them the guys shit but i somehow twanged it again and ended up spudding everyone and going to the snooker club....

go back to college now and this guy is telling everyone the story of how guys were robbing me :o

long to explain what happened next... i probably posted it on rwd forums

but indians <<<<<

lol

Tell it again bro, I'm intrigued.

Man woulda got drapsed for that.

Year 9 times

Me and my "friend" were waiting at the bus stop, I go shop to buy a drink and I see bare man come to the bus stop and try move to my friend, circling him and shit...so I come back saying whats going on allow that shit, and 1 of them goes "tryna be a hero or suttin" so then they circle me chatting bare fraff in my ear how they will shank me...and guess what my boy was doing at this time? HE GOT ON THE BUS AND LEFT ME AFTER I TRY BACK HIM!!! anyways after that they managed to rob 50p off me (which is all I had at the time) next day I beat up the fake prick and tingsd his sister 2 weeks later as revenge.

Fuck, that is cowardly behaviour.

Can NEVER rate a man after that.

Actually one time when I was well drunk, I was about 14 some guy asked me for some

money and I was like sure mate, took out my tatty old arsenal wallet and it was bulging, the guys eyes lit up but then I opened it and it was just full of coppers lol, dude managed to find the one 10p I had and then wandered off, at the time I thought I had been well nice lending the guy some money, it didn't occur to me until later that I never really had a say in the whole transaction.

• Upvote 7

Actually one time when I was well drunk, I was about 14 some guy asked me for some

money and I was like sure mate, took out my tatty old arsenal wallet and it was bulging, the guys eyes lit up but then I opened it and it was just full of coppers lol, dude managed to find the one 10p I had and then wandered off, at the time I thought I had been well nice lending the guy some money, it didn't occur to me until later that I never really had a say in the whole transaction.

THATS CALLED MODERN DAY FRAUD MATE

LOL Donuts

/

Never been robbed, closest thing was year 8 which was about 2000 i just got the 3310, after school was standing by the corner shop where we all gathered and a classmate was looking at the phone. A boy from another school approached him "What phone is that, lemme see that for a minute" he told him it was mine and the boy moved on to another victim. Got life!

Thank god my sisters have never been involved in anything either.

1 guy told me during the happy slapping craze someone slapped his sis in her face at the bus stop and took her phone.

Being young and naive is deffo not the lick growing up in the ends

Had kind of a sheltered upbringing, I didnt become street wise till about the time I started college so before then I was easy prey

Wasnt technically robbed though in reality it was 100 times worse. When I was 14/15 I got caught slipping in Barking, Was rolling with some white boys and some black dude came over he must of been in his 20's pulled me aside and asked me why am I rolling with them white boys for? I was like dunno, then he started chatting away about some next shit but in a friendly demeanour so I was like yeah cool. Next thing he asks if he could use my phone so I though why not, we brothers init :lol:

It was probably him thinking you stupid, you rolling with these white boys made you dumb as fuck so he was like you aint getting that back. I looked around at the white dudes as if to say really? im on my own yeah? then I remembered who I was rolling with and thought who am I kidding

Since then I have been beaten to a pulp for lesser things (not robbed) but that shit never hurt as much as my pride that day

Brand spanking new Nokia 3210 as well. This was like in 1999 and not many people had phones

Live and learn

LOL Donuts

/

Never been robbed, closest thing was year 8 which was about 2000 i just got the 3310, after school was standing by the corner shop where we all gathered and a classmate was looking at the phone. A boy from another school approached him "What phone is that, lemme see that for a minute" he told him it was mine and the boy moved on to another victim. Got life!

1 guy told me during the happy slapping craze someone slapped his sis in her face at the bus stop and took her phone.

for a sec there i thought u meant someone slapped his own sis n took her phone

lol

I remember I was 8/9 and in Kilburn, at Granville, was playing football but it was like world cup 5 a sides, my team were waiting for the next goal to come on.

Older guy called Ishmael come up to me

"Yo g, that watch is nice"

I said

"safe man"

He goes

"you don't wana play football in that though, will fuck up the screen and shit, let me hold that for you g"

Seemed like a good idea to me, he actually used logic.

My team went on now and we got knocked off.

Came back on the side looking for Ishmael.

My dad came to pick me up and I said I waiting for Ishmael he had my watch, my dad asked me what happened, he shook his head, said Ishmael gone with the watch.

Couldn't believe how crafty some man could be lol but it made me wise quick.

If only certain street guys used that in the business world, they would have gone CLEAR.

• Upvote 1

LOL Donuts

/

for a sec there i thought u meant someone slapped his own sis n took her phone

Yeah, someone slapped his sis.

The guy who was telling me, his sis got slapped and robbed.

lol

I remember I was 8/9 and in Kilburn, at Granville, was playing football but it was like world cup 5 a sides, my team were waiting for the next goal to come on.

I said

"safe man"

He goes

"you don't wana play football in that though, will fuck up the screen and shit, let me hold that for you g"

My dad came to pick me up and I said I waiting for Ishmael he had my watch, my dad asked me what happened, he shook his head, said Ishmael gone with the watch.

If only certain street guys used that in the business world, they would have gone CLEAR.

:rofl::lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3

lol

I said

"safe man"

He goes

And we got our winner.

All the stories were entertaining nonetheless.

lol

I said

"safe man"

He goes