on the toilet...

gyal fi beg

oh yeah at work its a different story

on the morning after a night out i might go to the toilet for a cheeky nap in a cubicle

imagine people come to use the urinals and hear a guy snoring tho :lol:

I use to do that until one day called a resus team for me took me out on a wheelchair had to see doctor and everything most embarrassing thing ever

Must of been sleeping in the toilet for 2 hours and never responded when they were knocking on the door in the toilet now I just go to the quiet area where people pray for a snooze now

• Upvote 1

Thus is a proper wierd question i know, but how do wipe your arse, do you do it sat down towards your gentials or stood up wiping towards your back? Reason i ask is because i remember one guy telling me once that only women wipe stood up, so they don't get shit in there p*ssy, i found it hilarous but am just curious to know other peoples opinions.

Thus is a proper wierd question i know, but how do wipe your arse, do you do it sat down towards your gentials or stood up wiping towards your back? Reason i ask is because i remember one guy telling me once that only women wipe stood up, so they don't get shit in there p*ssy, i found it hilarous but am just curious to know other peoples opinions.

wip away from gens, use wipes if possible

• Upvote 1

standing up with the lean leg is not the one....happened to me last week

WHO'S DROPPED THEIR PHONE IN THE TOILET...CONFESS.. #1 OR 2 :unsure:

asdfD

Sd

df

fg

g

x

xz

x

Ive done it before emosh.

takin a piss had earphones in.

Reciting giggs

put phone on top of toilet top.

Start day dreaming.

Finish up flush and step to the side and turn on the tap.

PLOP.

Music cut.

Tears.