Diaby back in full training

8BALL

Gerrard was 33 running around him isnt really a big deal nowdays

Besides that Liverpool side from a year ago is very different from the one we have now. He wouldnt be able to do most of what he did in that game nowdays

He is arsenals most direct CM along with Rosicky so I understand him adding another dimension to ur play

• Downvote 2

Gerrard was 33 running around him isnt really a big deal nowdays

Besides that Liverpool side from a year ago is very different from the one we have now. He wouldnt be able to do most of what he did in that game nowdays

He is arsenals most direct CM along with Rosicky so I understand him adding another dimension to ur play

Fam, stop it. After that game your fans was questioning if Gerrard was gonna make it thru the transition... and besides it wasn't just Gerrard getting left.

Why not? Lol, We don't know what he could be doing cos he can't fucking stay fit long enough to get consistent, let alone certified.

screenshot-123.png

Look at this excellence...

• Upvote 3

I remember that game Diaby was on fire and ur team was on point. We were getting used to

the system. And u are right people was questioning Gerrard after that game cos his legs were "gone". Like I said Gerrard is 34 years old guys like Delph and Westwood have made him look ordinary this season. He obviously got moved back to a defensive mid which doesnt expose his chronic lack of athleticism something Diaby has in abundance.

I say he wouldnt be able to do it because now we have a more balanced midfield an Gerrard isnt playing box to box like he was in that game

Last season.

Henderson would keep quiet Diaby he has been doing it all season(to other players). The hendo in that game wasnt ready or official yet. Thats why I said he could never do that against us nowdays.

• Downvote 2